Reviews for Simple
AquaScor chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
horrible, awesome...relative to your part in this situation now isn't it? why do we fight what is right before our eyes? interesting story...
Yurisama1991 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I dont normally like the short stories unless they're good, which this one is. I love how you kept everyone in character. Is there any chance of you continuing this? Cause this seems like an awsome start to a mako asami story with mako going more and more towards korra until they end up together. So kawaii! 3
IntegralGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This isn't usually my thing, but I have to admit that it's hot they way you've written it. Great job giving depth to Mako's feelings. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Seriously? Alex, there's nothing confusing about this story... like most of the people in the LOK fandom, they need everything to be told/showed to them and they can't fill in the holes themselves. I've read this story a million times and it just gets better every time. Seriously, Makorrasami is quite possibly the hottest thing to ever exist, thanks to you. But we know where your true loyalties lie... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Unbelievably confusing. My head spun through the first few paragraphs until I couldn't grasp what was happening.
Vanidades chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love this story, it is very in character for all of them, specially Mako. The way you excecuted it and your vocabulary are flawless. Amazing! I take my hat off to you and am off to read more of your stories.

The part I loved the most was the ending and how Mako realized he harbored feelings for Korra, very in character. Well, I'm off!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
THIS WAS BRILLIANT! OMG IT WAS SEXY AS FUCK!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was BLOODY HOT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this was a confusing story. Please explain.

j
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wtf... this seems more like an Masami then a Makorra... Korra is the start of something horrible? kay...
eglolita chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I would LOVE a sequel with Korra's POV. *_* This is so great. Thank you!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Alex this just gave me so many feels. Feels and bow chicka wow wows.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Whoa. I've never read anything like that before. Ever.
That was... hott?
Umm I just don't want to sound like a pervert.
haha
who am I kidding?
THAT WAS SO FRICKING HOTT.
CAN YOU CONTINUE THIS?