Reviews for Ancient Secrets With Jim
headmaster lion who can talk chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
So is this story dead then?
Mockingbirdflies chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This is so great! I've never really found a Jim fanfic that I liked muh before, but I must admit, this is awesome. Please keep writing it! Prettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettyprettypr ettyprettyprettyprettypretty please!

Don't let the Muggles get you down,
Nicole
camoc chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I'm begging you, please keep writing
camoc chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
WHY HAVEN"T YOU WRITEN A NEW CHAPTER! sorry if I appear rude but this is amazing and I really want to find out what happens
camoc chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING this is amazing and I need to know how this finishes
camoc chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
please keep writing
camoc chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
hello again. This is SO AMAZING! They are so cute together and I'm really jealous of her. Please keep writing, or I'll pull my hair out. Hope school goes well. 3
RedvineRachel chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Yayayay! You finally put it up! And it is amazing as always:) I can't wait to see what happens next:) (you should totally pit some Jachel in there...hehe jk:)
Hugs and butterfly kisses,
RedvineRachel:)
azebra117 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Yay you finally updated! I knew it was a crazy fan he met once! I knew it I knew it I knew it!
Redvines chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
YES! this is so awesome! haha ya I have no life (because I'm a rchuck)! and I didn't go to the Apocalyptour! so this helps a little, I guess!
camoc chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh my rowling, what a cliff hanger. Please please please write more, this is amazing
Redvines chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
*lol nice touch of reality with the awesome shoes and the dress, plus the lime green sunglasses...
OffToPigfarts chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Please keep going! I LOVE this story!
DaughteroftheOliveBranch chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
NO YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT! *crawls in a hole and dies*
azebra117 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
dun-dun-dun...
Love it! Jim really does not get enough attention for what he does, c'mon GOYLE RULES! It would be hard to think inside of his head, he's just so... different? not in a bad way! I love Jim, can I guess on how he knows her? Ok here it is:
1) a friend from school or a really early version of Starkid
2) an obessive fan that he met once
3) some girl he dated from school a really long time ago, may or may not have been in Starkid
IDK if they r close to right but hey! watever!
Really like this story! keep it up !)