Reviews for Seeking Sanctuary
pipinheart chapter 11 . 3/14
Love it! wonder what they are going to do now.
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/12
WAH. Just all round sadness. i need to know what happens! :D tis excellent!
superlockedgirl chapter 11 . 1/8
I hope you update soon - I can't wait to see what happens next!
lovestoread16 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
Wow chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
A lot of angst man... while I see where Sam is coming from and acknowledge that Dean needs his brother right now I admit that that was a stupid move on Dean's part. POOR DEAN BABY NOOOOO ;A;
I swear I was literally shouting Dean's name to the heavens in anguish as he struggles to overcome himself and save his brother and his family. Poor guy can't catch a break ;A;
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Oh hell, please don't leave this on a cliff hanger! You're killing me!
FoxO'Fire chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
This is a really good AU! It's believable and fresh enough to be engaging.

When are you going to update? I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Such a sad AU! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Oh, so not good! Winchester luck in action.
Twinchy chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Hahaha, stealing the spark plugs was an ingenious idea!
I admit I would have expected Dean to 'disappoint' Sam by leaving without the Impala right away instead of coming back in and trying to get the plugs back, because really, Dean of all people would have known how stubborn his little brother was, especially with the matter at hand... but then, for his beloved car, it was worth a try, right?

Sara housing the demon is scary as hell! Poor Jess and Sam.

And I have no doubt whatsoever that Dean will do anything, anything at all, to save his niece's life along with that of Sam and Jessica, with no care whatsoever of his own well-being.

Gorgeous update, stacey!
Honestly, I all but expected this story to be abandoned by now but then, what do they say, 'All good things come to those who wait'. hehe
babyreaper chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
OMG, too much of a cliffy there, Great reading another chapter to this fantastic story but It ended too soon, what is Dean going to do now, that the demon has possessed little Sara? And is Sam and Jessica ever going to forgive him? Please post more soon, Thanks.
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
plz update! no! not dean!
Yorushike chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Hi,
really great idea. It fits dean so well. It's cruel hurting him that much, but it fits his character.
Greetings Yorushike
Takayuki-luv chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
This story hurts my soul.
Im speechless
Love it so much though
Its so beautiful.
misspocopolo chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Type your review for this chapter here please you have to write more chapters for this story