Reviews for A Competent Villain
zeldawolf2000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I know you said this was for comedic purposes, but I just found it really cool. I always wondered what would happen if his and I wasn't such a moron. The only thing that I can see wrong, is the fact that when someone is suffocating, they don't just tradeout died. (even by supercomputer) they would spend a little while struggling. Other than that, really good story. Interesting.
Cyanide 6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Only problem, XANA never had the power to create what you made him create. Multiple sectors, multiple marabountas, that many towers. If your character does, then I get it, but XANA didn't. While I agree that XANA's attacks were incompentent, he just didn't have that kind of power.
If you're giving your character an imense amount of power, then, yes, I agree, it would be easy to defeat the warriors. Then again, if you gave him an arsenal of nuclear weapons, or complete control of all humans, or the ability to spin the Earth off its course, he could also defeat the warriors. XANA's not incompenent because he didn't have power, he's incompentent because he doesn't know how to use it. Create a character who both knows how to use power and has infinately more than XANA, and, yes, you will have a huge problem.
Also, it's kinda dumb for Zhar to call all humans dumb when his world, XANA, the monsters, and the marabounta were all created by them.
Valzoa chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is perfect in all respects. I was thinking the same thing that Zhar said at the end of this. A part of me thinks that if he could do it over, he might have played with them more. After all, if they went down that easy, what is the fun. Not that he needs fun, but it makes for a great fight.

And as a note for others, Zhar is my char so I have every right to comment in this way.