Reviews for Daydreams
magtreefrog chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Just a warning to my future self when I need a Tenchi/Ryoko fix.

There are a few scenes I liked, like the cave flashbacks and the twin, pouting Ryokos being carried down the stairs, but overall the story drags on way more than it should.
LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I absolutely adore this fic.

The whole idea of exploring Tenchi's desires through flighty daydreams is great! And you portray them so well.

Easily my favorite work of yours, and one of favorite TM fics overall. :)
JesseMarcel chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I truly enjoyed reading your story. It was a bit hard for me having the chapters so long, but I actually liked that in the sense that it was something new for me. Very good story, I hope to read more of your stories. _
Ryu Isaac chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
This story was just...wow, I spent several hours reading it. Good Job!
Firebird 13 chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
I can't say anything other than the best Tenchi fic I have ever read!
anime-liss chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I know I have already submitted a review, but I want to say that I am truly proud of you ! And I wanted to say, if you care at all, I would like you to see my first Tenchi "saga/novel-ish" fanfic. I know it's not much compared to your work, but I model my writing entirely after you. Please see "A Shifting Wind".
Whatever chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Critiquer, not all fanfics are about epic galaxy-spanning stories or shocking plot twists. I suggest in the future you avoid fics with "Romance" in the genre category and in which Ryoko is obviously the focus, since apparently Ryoko/Tenchi romances won't satisfy you no matter how well-written they are.
Demented Koneko chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much. _
Literary Eagle chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
This was a sweet ending to a great series! There were a few typos, but other than that, I loved it. Congratulations on a job well done!
alighthawk chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Odinson,

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end and since you reached the climax (no pun intended)I'm saddened that this fine tale has to end.

I see that you had one partypooper trying to rain on your parade, since Bob has scorned him in the error of his ways, I'll leave it at that.

Now, in keeping with my traditional ritual, I shall leave you with a song from the past. A song most fitting for this ending. From the King himself, take it away Elvis...

Night and you

And blue Hawaii

The night is heavenly

And you are heaven to me

Lovely you

And blue Hawaii

With all this loveliness

There should be love

Come with me

While the moon is on the sea,

The night is young

And so are we, so are we

Dreams come true

In blue Hawaii

And mine could all come true

This magic night of nights with you

I raise my glass of Sammy to thee Odinson!
BobR chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Will my boy, I’m sorry to see this end. Their return to Japan and how the family settles into this new dynamic would make an interesting story. Will Ayeka and Ryoko still find things to argue about? Will Sasami ever make a bad meal? These are all questions that need answers and maybe someday you’ll provide them.

To Critiquer: At least Will had balls enough to use his profile when reviewing HeatherB’s sad excuse for a story. What did he do, make your girlfriend cry? He also plainly pointed out the flaws in the story and offered suggestions to improve it, which she seems to be taking to heart (good for her). I was going to go on about how your problems with this fic seemed trivial and easily dismissed (much like you, imagine that…), but now that I’ve compared his review to yours, I see that yours was just an attempt to blindly strike back at a good writer on behalf of a poor one. Now *that’s* pathetic.
Critiquer chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Call me skeptical, but when I hear that a story is this good, I usually take it with a grain of salt until I can see do for myself. This time the praise was exaggerated, predictability was high, po' ryoko was center stage, the waffy alert was set, I knew the ending before the end of chapter 1 and that's pathetic.

PS: Tenchi dropped out of school, he wouldn't even get into college, but then again, ignorance is bliss among fanfiction writers.
Diane Long chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
That's my Willykins for you! Such an artist! Such a writer! Such... a little hentai! _ Hee hee hee hee hee.

What was that quote? SOmehting about glass houses and stones? Hmm...

I loved it! As usual. Smoch!

Di
Tenchi Grrl chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
Oh my god...I can't believe it's already over...this story is given the honor of my favorite fanfiction, saga, and STORY IN GENERAL in the World! You are an artist that paints pictures in my mind with the words that flow from your fingers and roll into text. I admire you, I honor you, I respect you, I worship you. Refuse to continue this story and I will gather people to hunt you down and decapitate you, then defenestrate your body and watch your useless limbs flap in the wind.

With Love,

Tenchi's Grrl
anime-liss chapter 6 . 6/6/2003
::tear in the eye:: Wow. I have been following along with the whole Daydreams saga, and I can't believe it's actually over. Excellent piece of work; I model all my fanfiction writing after you. (you're the one who inspired me to do Tenchi "saga" fanfics, instead of dumb little nonsense stories and comedies.) I eagerly await your next project. I give Daydreams a 10/10.