Reviews for She's All That
TWrites chapter 1 . 7/15
Please come back to this!
Ew your Finn is such a jerk. Sigh poor Mercedes and dumb Sam. can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
I love your story and started reading this about a month ago. I know life gets in the way and sometimes you wonderful, talented, and creative writers lose desire and motivation to finish your works in progress. However, I am requesting that once you find the time and get a spark of desire to please, please, please finish this story? I am so addicted to it and I am a very patient person so I have no problem waiting.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Hi. I just wanted to ask when are you updating again? :)) can't wait to read what's next!
Mischa J chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Guuuuuurrrl, I need my fic back! U cant do that to me! Please?
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Fantastic story! I've had this on my list of stories to read and I'm happy that I did. I love your spin on one of my favorite movies. And I like all the characters (aside from Finn and Quinn...I don't see Mike as a bad guy). Plus the way you have written about Sam's growing attraction to Mercedes and his slow realisation of how he feels is great. Hope you guys update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Please keep going I'm loving this!
masterajoy chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Sam should not go to prom and talk to Mercedes just an idea... I'm glad that artie forgive him. My guess is something with the arts.
krazykay23 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I understand why Puck and Wade are mad at Sam. I expected their treatment towards him. Gotta give Sam a little credit for trying to get in touch with her though. I loved Artie even more when he was about to call Sam out, but Sam was right about that gestures things toward Cedes. His best bet is to leave things alone for a second. I wished he would have told her about Finn's involvement or maybe Mike can say something. Maybe she wouldn't believe them but she'd think about it. Still don't like Sam's dad and I got a feeling that after their conversation, my dislike towards him may be stronger. Thank you so much for the update!
SlowFade chapter 1 . 4/4/2014

I really like this! It seems exciting so far. And out of curiosity I watched the movie on Amazon prime. I liked it. But I think your version is better since its Samcedes.

Take care,
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
So glad your back missed this! Glad Mercedes is making him sweat for a little while but hopefully she will give him a chance to talk soon.
sadhappygirl chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Not liking Sam at all, he is one sorry ass mo'fo, wishing Puckcedes was a thing
TaySwiftiefan97 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
This is really good. I love your Samcedes stories! Please update soon
Precious chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Icandy516 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
I literally just reread this entire story. I have a feeling it's almost done cuz I've seen the I really hope you'll finish it really soon! I miss it