Reviews for Crimson Sakura
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Amazing twist in the story! Lived it huge Inyu and Kik fan I'm glad Kagom and Inyu got there just desse but i do believe kik should have told Inyu but awesome ending
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The ending kind of reminds me of School Days bad ending called 'The Bloody Conclusion' or something like that. If you don't know what that is...look it up.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Wow. That was sort of a yandere moment. Slightly yandere Kikyou. Way to go.
KikyoXInuyasha chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
i liked it. but it had a bad ending to me. but like i said. I liked it.
TheyCallMeArjun chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
...Fuck... Disregarding Kikyo's amazonian way of ending things, that was actually a pretty good twist.
inuloveskag chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely AMAZING!
Pen of Silver chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Ya know... I was really looking forward to some happy nice Inukik story. But of course... there has to be some people who just love throwing my heart right into the river, shooting it a couple times and letting the chunks disintegrate into ash. I mean the whole story I was holding out for a happy ending. But nope...

Sigh... its a good story don't get me wrong. But I hate how its Inukik. Change it to just Inuyasha or something. I put on the Inukik tag to look for some happy inukik stuff, not how Kikyo flips out and shoots Inuyasha... Sigh.

Well... I'm not ranting, or hating or anything. Just I hate getting my hopes up.

Pen of Silver
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
If this story is centred around kikyo and inuyasha then it makes it their story no matter how big kagomes role is. Readers come into this section to read about stories centred around kagome and inuyasha and their relationship. Please keep that in mind.
LovesDepp chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
well well they are in big trouble now
deep abyss chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oo-la-la me likee update soon
LarFang chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
That last part I was just like, DAMN! Why would you just leave it off right there?! Well looks like I better add this to my watch!
JP5125 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
And the plot thickens O.o
Komorebi-chan chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is very interesting! I feel really bad for Kikyo :( and Kagome. Thanks for updating!
JP5125 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
awesome chappie keep it up!
JP5125 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
When I saw the summary I was like this going to be a heart wrenching story O.o keep up the good work :)