Reviews for Ripple Effect
Gigarot chapter 2 . 2/16
No, please don't bring that heterocancer to Ryoo High, I have enough problems dealing with the guys shitting on SayakaxKyoko because of him.

Anyway, it was a pretty good story, the universes really fit well together and the explanations were worth of the quality of these 2 series. Good job.
bldude chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Whoa...that's heavy.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
This was a little sparse and vague for me. Still good but a little too spread out.
Flurrin chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This is a very intriguing story so far. Now would probably be a good point to start answering some questions instead of raising more...?
I'm glad you've fixed the line break problem, too-that was confusing me when I read the first two chapters.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
...Is this over already? Because it's SO VERY GOOD OH DEAR LORD THIS IS A CROSSOVER OF GREAT EPIC PROPORTIONS WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE IT NOW?!

...Ahem, anyway, this is really good. Just a perfect sort of crossover that NEEDS to be continued. So keep up the great work!
foxmccloud4387 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hang on... I remember reading this before... it was a WMG on TvTropes!

I presume that you're the same troper who wrote that, then? If so, then you're a freaking genius, and the whole concept of this fic is brilliant. I like it, and I'll second the rec on the wiki.
BHS chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Brilliant. I am really, really, tremendously sorry I didn't pick this story up earlier, because it's truly one of the best written, best thought-out Madoka fics I've ever read. You clearly know the intricacies of both universes, the characters are exactly in line with their canon versions, and everything fits together like a jigsaw puzzle by the end. That's not even counting all your clever nods to other anime, movies, and TV series... Incubator THX-11388 being placed in isolation? That's a hardcore nerd-reference, my friend, and it's damn impressive. You even did the math for the countdown to Walpurgis Night correctly!

Bravo. I'll definitely be sharing this with my friends.

BHS chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Un. Freaking. Believable.

Okay, the equivalent exchange of the car accidents? I never saw that coming. Nor did I foresee where you were going with the connection between Mami's car accident and Kyosuke's injury. Both of those were masterstrokes. You have impressed me, sir. You have impressed the HELL out of me.

And being the otaku that I am, I noticed your nods to K-On and Lucky Star in there... very nice touch. I didn't catch the Hidamari Sketch one, but I'm far less familiar with that series... it was still very clever, though.

As I said about the last chapter, your writing is amazing, absolutely top-notch. Honestly, dude, you should be published.

Again, the only quibble I have is with the lack of clear scene breaks, but other than that it's just about perfect.

BHS chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Okay, first of all... your writing is really good. REALLY good, like, blowing me away good. I got sucked right into the story, and you kept me hooked for the entire chapter. I admit my memory of the BttF films is a little fuzzy (I know the first one pretty well, I've seen the second one twice, maybe three times, never saw the third) but all the details I remember are there, and you've added more than enough to make me nostalgic for my two trips to California. On the plot side, Marleen's wish as the reason 2015!Marty was fired was such a twisted, brilliant touch that I applaud you for it... that's exactly the kind of wish that would go wrong in the Madokaverse, and Kyubey's reasoning is flawlessly logical and dickish, as it should be. It seems a little odd to have him refer so specifically to the Ito family's religion, but I'm willing to roll with it because his characterization here is perfect.

The only criticisms I had were these, both minor: Ito seems way, way too mature for a 12-year-old in his speech and mannerisms, even for a Japanese 12-year-old that wants to be a businessman. I would put him at age 14 at the very least.

The other thing was, there really needs to be some kind of indication of a scene break when the perspective shifts from Tomokazu to Marty... the way it is, the jump threw me off briefly, and make me think I had missed something.

Like I said, though, both of those things were minor, and overall this is an excellent start. I'm off to read more.