Reviews for Contemporary Lyrical
teddyybear chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was so beautiful, so inspiring. Dancing is my favourite activity on earth (with writing and reading) and the way you describe the dance and Sasuke's vison :O that's intense, that's wonderful. There is no word to describe it. And the end, the smile that she gives only for him. My heart missed a beat !
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
YOu should write more dance stories, lol. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
"She finds him like she always does."

Gzxckaoiodisvzn. Beautiful.
13hexe chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I must say that even though this one is not my favorite, it has the most beautiful plot.

I like the thing of Sasuke watching. In the anime/mangá, and in several fics, Sakura is the one in the audience just watching Sasuke and all his glory. But in here, she is the star, she is shining and he is watching. Maybe that's what I think is beautiful about this fic. Or maybe is the 'sacrifice' Sasuke made for her. Going to a place that he's not very fond of just to see her.

God that's beautiful.

And happened to you, right? Man, you're lucky. I also love to dance. If I want to relax, all I have to do is put my earphones, lock my room and let it go. Is amazing.

Anyway, I love it!
Aeternus Rosa chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I never really read a dancing fic before. This was really good but of course, so are all your other stories. Have you ever thought about doing this for a career?
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Adorable!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I thought this was really well-written! I especially loved how you described Sakura's dance performance!
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
its really sweet 3
cryinginsideout chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
As a fellow dancer, the title of this story just caught my eye, so I most definitely had to check it out, and I was so glad I did.

The way you described the details so wonderfully and simply gave me such big imagery in my mind as I read each word for word. I really admired how you were able to get the right atmosphere during a dance competition whether there are always hushed whispers about competitors or loud yells for teammates. And the way that you made Sasuke seem to be seduced by her fluid and flawless movements was something I enjoyed rather than Sasuke who had caught Sakura's attention.

This Drabble also sort of reminded me of the TV show Dance Moms. :P Overall, I really loved it, and if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been dancing for? (:
primrose panda chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I just so happen to love you because you're amazing. That is all.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OHMYGOSHH I didn't see this until I went through my emails. Guess that's what vacations do to you!

So beautiful! Not like I expected anything less You didn't get over-descriptive and tell exactly what the dancers were doing, and I'm so grateful for that. I'm looking forward to
reading more.
TheMuffinThatWentTooFar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
His silentadmiration of Sakura is just divine. He's just there for her and she knows it. It's so cute and loveydovey! It's that stars in your eyes love. I think it's because you're in love that you're able to write it so well. Woman, I'mma stalk your words. Also, YEAHMARRIED!
-LoveStuff-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
-olol
I adore your stories, they are wonderfully written. I hope you stay on this site, but please say where your stories can be found if you move. Shame some people have no lives and attack others work.
(not sure if you allow anonymous reviews)
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You know, I haven't reviewed anything in a long time. But I wanted to share something with you - I'm a huuuge fan of dance and the inspiration that comes from it. This piece reminded me of an excerpt from the book Dancer by Collum McCann. It's a fictional retelling of Rudolf Nuruyev's life (and it is AMAZING). But there is this brief snippet where he's writing about Rudy and Margot Fonteyn dancing, and it's this beautiful piece that perfectly ties together language and dance in a way I've never seen before ... this is getting rambly, but I'm just trying to say I think you should check it out!

Here's the whole excerpt that I'm talking about (minus the excess spacing): i45 . tinypic 34obojp . jpg