Reviews for The Next Grand Adventure
NyanCat13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is SOOO Sweet! Disney should totally make a movie about this, Christopher Robin, grown up, with a young daughter who loves Winnie the Pooh and his friends as much as he did, and he'll never forget his happy times with them, nor his childhood, *wipes tear* I don't care when people say "you're too old for Winnie the Pooh," because he's the best, and I love him and I'm proud that he was part of my childhood!

And now that THAT'S outta the way-the review!
Amelia to me, is exactly like her father, if anything, she actually mirrors Christopher Robin but as a little girl. She's like this young, carefree spirit, but because I'm assuming this is going to turn into an adventure story, (if you upload more chapters, that is,) I can't help but feel something bad might happen to her! :0 Who knows? Maybe Christopher's going to actually JOIN Pooh, Piglet, Tiggr and friends in on this one. Can't wait for the next story, and again, this was Awsome!

Keep on writing!
Steena the Cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:D I'm having a bit of a Winnie the Pooh fix, and I'm kinda getting inspired to write a Winnie the Pooh fanfic. You did such a wonderful job, and it's so cute! Keep up the awesome work!