Reviews for The ManyFeather Tale of Miss Gertrude McFuzz
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Ah I love this! I'm playing Gertrude so its really cool to read this to help me think about how shes feeling in these scenes. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Thank you so much for sticking to the script- and the thought that she was there the whole time, even during the "Alone in the Universe" song is amazing. Thanks for this- Mayzie is my fave charachter in this play.
flanny-chan chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Oh my gosh I can't believe I actually found Seussical fanfiction! Keep writing dear! Negus is turning out swell! :)
Funkywatermelon chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Interesting. Very interesting.

Mayzie's sure a jerk, isn't she?

Here's a tidbit for you... Doctor Dake is really Gertrude's uncle!

Just thought you'd be interested in that.
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love this story so much! Your characterization of Gertrude is really good and the whole story is really interesting. It's so good to see another Gertrude focused story up here. Can't wait for more!

P.S. Also, welcome to the Seussical fandom from me! Its so good to have another person supporting this brilliant musical!
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Gertrude,

DON'T GIVE UP! Seriously girl... You WILL win him over one day, trust me! Just keep it up! One of these days he's going to notice you, and you will be SOOO happy! I'm rooting for you girl!

SERIOUSLY though... this is a really cute story! NAILING Gertie!
Arixa23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really like this! Your writing style is really solid, and your portrayal of Gertrude is so sweet and in-character. I want to see more! :)
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
LOVE Gertrude!

Thanks for putting a fair quality story of her up here!