Reviews for And a Little Fruit
Jazza-44 chapter 5 . 1/20
I made the mist furious sound at discovering this ensed here, haha! I want more!
Additional note: I see no Alan Cumming as MC anywhere yet... ;D
lemacd chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i played fraulein schneider too! LOL very cute story. more!
8armstoholdyou chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Although I feel a little awkward about reading smut about old people, I really like this relationship. My only complaint is that Fraulein Schneider is kind of inconsistent? Like one minute she's shy and a little withdrawn, and the next she's very open and sure of herself. I mean I guess she would feel more comfortable about certain things than others, but it seems like a sudden change of character and it's a little off-putting. Other than that, they're really cute and I like how Herr Schultz is kind of flirty and how Fraulein Schneider is kind of a bitch to Fraulein Kost. Keep up the good work!
Daisy Brambletoes chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Cute. Cute and amusing. Poor Fraulein Kost. These are all people who are down on their luck, really. If I remember correctly, the story never does say what ultimately happens to these three characters. You caught the relationship between them quite well.
Daisy Brambletoes chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice little vignette. I was always so disappointed that these wonderful characters got the dump in the movie version. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is FANTASTIC! I am currently playing Fraulein Schneider in a production of Cabaret...and I will definitely use your interpretation of what happens during the New Years Eve visit with Schultz in my character development! I eagerly await more! (Our show goes up in a hurry and write another installment!)