Reviews for Firefly
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 11 . 13h ago
Awww, does it end here or will I find the rest of it at TR?
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 9 . 13h ago
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 8 . 13h ago
I live very close to Dresden and go to work into Dresden every day. I know how the bombing affected Dresden and the people living there. The terrible, terrible night of February 13th, 1945, is still in everyone's mind. War is something ugly, horrible... war is made on the politics tables and people who just want to live their lives, be happy with their loved ones... those people fight and die because of some man trying to play god.

I wish our story heros all a safe journey home. It makes me anxious to think that some of them might probably not make it. :(
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 6 . 14h ago
What they have is beautiful. If only danger wasn't lurking just around the corner.
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 4 . 23h ago
:) lovely chapter. :)
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 3 . 3/28
You write it so that I can imagine everything in my head like it was a movie. I love that.
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 2 . 3/28
So Bella is a Red Cross nurse and Jacob a pilot, they know each other from home, Washington state, and they meet again in England. What a sweet surprise. :)
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 3/28
I've never read a WWII story before. Ever. I'm gonna give this one a try, encuraged that it will end well. :)
bellringer90 chapter 11 . 3/11
Oh i so wish you would update this story... im so in love with it.
Taylor9901 chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I wish you would continue this.
mUmaRhz chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
love! sincerely hoping you update!
LizTheFlyingDutchman chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hi, :) I absolutely love your story! it's well written and it's extremely sweet on the jacob/bella side of the story, but at the same time realistic with the horrors of war. I hope you'll update a new chapter some time soon!
katyaleighb chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please update, my heart is attached to this story now. Damn it.
katyaleighb chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Way, way to emotionally invested.
katyaleighb chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm entirely too emotionally invested in this story right now.