Reviews for Firefly
Taylor9901 chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I wish you would continue this.
mUmaRhz chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
love! sincerely hoping you update!
LizTheFlyingDutchman chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hi, :) I absolutely love your story! it's well written and it's extremely sweet on the jacob/bella side of the story, but at the same time realistic with the horrors of war. I hope you'll update a new chapter some time soon!
katyaleighb chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Please update, my heart is attached to this story now. Damn it.
katyaleighb chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Way, way to emotionally invested.
katyaleighb chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm entirely too emotionally invested in this story right now.
katyaleighb chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
For so long, I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to read this story, simply because I didn't know if I wanted to go through a WWII fic. Soooo chapter 1 and I'm totally hooked.
milkecake chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I love it! it's so great! please carry on! I would hate to see a brilliant story like this go unfinished!
jharv241 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Awe that was simply beautiful! I loved it!
AutumnFirstLight chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I notice that you don't have a lot of reviews. That's really tragic because this is a phenomenal story. Phenomenal.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Ahhh I missed this story! So excited they are getting married! Great update!
manda2784 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I loved this chapter! I'm so glad they're getting married before Bella has to go home. I'm dreading their eventual separation, but I can't wait for their wedding! What a sweet woman Ruby is! I just love her.
HeidiM2574 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Aww this was a super sweet chapter. I fully enjoyed it! I'm excited to see how their wedding turns out. So sorry to hear of your ailments hopefully that flu stays away from your house for a long, long time!
Silly girl 15 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Been missing this story!
MommaBird chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Loving this story. Have always liked this time era. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.