Reviews for Hide and Seek
MajorBachman chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Nope. I had hoped for so much more, now it feels like an unfulfilled promise.

But, as said, you are a good writer and I'm curious what other work you will share with us.
MajorBachman chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hrmph - the first chapter was so promising, and now I find this second chapter to be so short and rushed. Too bad. It's a big theme/plot you've chosen, the chapter's length should mirror that, IMO. Sure, we're familiar with Mason from canon, but that shouldn't keep you from introducing him with a mere single paragraph, and then jump to the asylum in the next paragraph!

And "until he lost the ability to tolerate her anymore" - really? Hannibal NEVER loses that ability, he simply waited for the right moment to get to her. I think Dr. Chilton's words and actions were worse than the nurse's words on his sexuality and heritage, and Hannibal didn't kill him after a year.

And then she leaves the cell without finding anything, ony remembering things. The visit was useless.

Let's see what the third chapter will bring, since you most definitely are capable of writing captivating fanfic!
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Interesting! A see the promise of many chapters - excellent!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
looking forward to more! I want to see what happens when he sees her again!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
"Clarice knew the truth. He hadn't gotten far" I love this, how she knows him like noone else and still goes after him, love it.

"After hearing about the horrors he'd put Hannibal through" I have always wanted people to think about what Hannibal must have been through in that hospital, I hate Chilton. It makes me feel so sorry for Hannibal. And when you talk about him being in that little cell for all those years it makes me feel even worse for him. Aw :( But I'm glad that Clarice understands.

You've shown as well how Hannibal didn't beg to plea insanity, he didn't want to make the claim. This shows how he's not scared of whatever they can do to him.

"the nurse had frequently commented on both his sexuality and heritage" what a b***h. I always knew that he wouldn't have done it for no reason.

"First things first, she had to find him so that it could begin." Please please update soon! I want her to find him soon!
Black Cat Combat chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ohhhhhhh another cat and mouse game hmmm, Hannibal? What could he bhave up his sleeve this time. Hope you update!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really enjoyed this and can't wait for more. I love how she wasn't angry about the letter, but instead seemed pleased. And the "Alright Hannibal. I'll play your little game. Just know that when I find you I'm not letting go." was just perfect for the ending. You leave me wondering what Clarice means, will she turn Hannibal in, or does she mean something else? I can't wait to hear what happens between the two. As usual, excellent description into the mood of the character, and you have successfully established the unique relationship that our lovely pairing has. "The feel and smell of the envelope told her exactly who had sent it." Loved it, just loved it. More please! :)