Reviews for Beginnings
joanhello chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Very cute. May I add that I like the way you have got the Warden fully taking Minion into his heart just as much as Blue. It's something not done enough in fanfic, in my opinion. Looking forward to the next.
joanhello chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Cute little trick you play on the reader in the first half there, letting us assume it was young Megz arguing with the Warden, only to reveal just before the end that it was Minion. And then Wayne discovering the ukulele! Very cute.
joanhello chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Looks like the Scotts have given their adopted son a thorough training in elitism. It was kind of excruciating to read, but that's just because it was so true to type.
joanhello chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I went looking for this story after I read the beginning of "Arcani's Sister" and I'm glad I did. You're doing a fine job here of representing the inner thoughts of a little blue genius. And the encounter with Minion ("You talked!" "I did not!") made me LOL. Then the childhood fears, and the books, and the developing relationship with the Warden are all beautifully described. I'm just to Chapter 5 now; I'll get to the rest in the morning.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Wow could he be any more whiny...?
Rocky Rooster chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Yay, Update!
I really enjoyed this chapter as well as the extention you made to the last one.

I look forward to the next installment.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read more! Update soon! XD
Katieghost chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I don't know why I find it so cute when it's on Blue's point of view, but I do! x3 Soo cute! x3
Keep it up, I'm loving this story! :D
MegaChoirQueer chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love the name you picked out for Megamind. I actually saw that somewhere else online and wanted to use it for a later fanfic I planned to write.
This story is really good so far. Keep it up :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Can't wait to read more! Keep it up! XD
Rocky Rooster chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Yay update!
Another great chapter, I liked the escape from the toddler Megamind's point of view - I think you did his thought pattern well.

Update again soon please!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Doin good! Can't wait to read more! XD
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This looks good! I can't wait until you write how he meets Roxanne!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love it! You're right Minion get overlooked a lot regarding the stories about Megamind's childhood which is pretty sad.
Tabbydragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a really promising start! I'm excited to see where you go with it. I love that you're playing with their names, their meanings, and a little bit about where they came from, socially, on their planets. Also Minion. Anything where Minion is included and done well is a huge treat. :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!