Reviews for Don't Ever Leave Me!
skysqurrel chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Ok u made a spelling mistake can is mean't to be can't
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I had a thought that after the events, Merida would be sitting in her room, thinking that she's in trouble with her mother for turning her into a bear, which explains why she's just staying in her room. So I imagine she'd be very surprised when her mother comes in, and with a gift for her, no less...which happens to be her prized bow! I've been thinking a lot about how in the film, I wish there was some moment where Elinor surprised Merida by showing her that she mended the bow, because I know Merida would be surprised beyond anything else. She didn't see Elinor retrieve the bow from the fire, which tells me something else, because it shows the audience that Elinor knows how important the bow is to Merida and had never meant to hurt it. It was "an eye for an eye" moment because Elinor did it in the heat of her anger since she was already mad at Merida for slashing the tapestry. On top of that, Elinor showed remorse and cried out of guilt for it, because it shows that she DOES care about what's important to Merida.

Moving on, I actually thought to myself that Merida would consider giving up archery after the past events. Some people may think it's out of character for her, but to me, it's very possible. I can see her thinking that her interest and love of archery connects to a lot of bad past events in her life, including her father loosing his leg (because she went after that arrow and then Mor'du followed her) and the clans fighting over her actions in the archery contest. Now I know Elinor would be shocked over Merida wanting to give up archery since she can see how much it means to her. She may not approve of it, but she never forbade it since she knows how much Merida loves it.

So anyway, Merida again tries to take all of the blame while Elinor tries to assure her that both of their prides were the cause of the situation. Merida doesn't think her mother could ever forgive her, but Elinor does, and while they both had to go a longer way around in order to improve communication and understanding between each other, they managed to do it, and they are spending more time together and enjoying each other's company, more so than they have in a long time. And at least Merida learned her lesson in how her pride and selfishness were the cause of her mother's transformation, and how she learned that her mother was just doing it all because she knew it was best for Merida's well-being. While Merida was horrified of how she thought Elinor was a beast and was doing things for her own selfish gain, not to mention how she was almost killed by Mor'du, Elinor assures her that they are both to blame, and Elinor would literally risk her own life to protect Merida, all because she loves her.

I think it would shock Elinor and tug at her heartstrings to see Merida so vulnerable and upset over this, most especially when she begs her (Elinor) to never leave her. All she can do then is pull her into a hug and assure that she WILL always be there, even if she is not physically present with her.

So then Merida goes off into the forest with Angus and practices her archery skills. And I bet those two birds she saw in the sky were also a mother and daughter. Merida treasured the times she spent with her mother as a child, and now they can make more memories that they can treasure for the rest of their lives.

Another great story. The only things I'd like to point out are the same for the last story I reviewed for you earlier, and I think you have a few spelling and capitalization errors. But all the same, I really liked this. :)
bStormhands chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this one. Merida has some strong emotions to deal with and you did it well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love this is beautiful
Ceikaiyia Cheeks chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ok I will make some more. Does anybody have any ideas for one I can make
iluvfabian chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this was amazing. keep writing more please!