Reviews for Batman and The First Sons
115Saber501 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I like this story very much. The writing with dialogue and combat is great. Making Kessler and his First Sons an enemy of Batman is smart, along with making some of his enemies allies of Kessler.
I hope to see more in the future. Maybe some more inFamous characters like Alden, Bertrand, or even Sasha.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
The combat plays well, the dialogue are great. This is a good quality crossover fic. At first I thought this was going to be one of the other crossovers that don't work well together and focus on an oc, but this actually focuses on the important characters! I seriously hope you update soon!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Interesting story! I noticed that its a crossover of inFAMOUS, and I'm hazarding a guess that the man who contacted Clayface is Cole? If you know who I mean. The first Cole... Umm, spoiler alert.

I see you also know Jack Spicer. Is he going to take part in the action soon? Also, is Cole going to make an appearance? Just curious. You can't have inFAMOUS without Cole. Unless its inFAMOUS 3.
Golden-Sama chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Brava! Excellente! And other variations on words that express my general excitment for how this turned out!

I love this universe of your's. It's epiiiiic how everything flows together so well, and I really enjoy the new twists your putting on some of the classic storylines and story elements.

Joker amused me to no end. XD Great job!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hahahahahaahahahahahah! I love it!

The convo between Bruce and Dick as they were fighting was great! I've always loved that idea.

Tim's confronting Dick was really cool too! I actually really like how you had Tim confront Dick instead of Bruce. It's a new take on it, and in a way it fits better, since Tim is taking over Dick's legacy (Or will be, I assume).

And Joker. XD What can I say, he always brings a smile to my face.

... I know, I know, but I HAD to. XD