Reviews for Gensokyo's Darkest Day
Blidnga chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Simple and enjoyable. Good work, as always.
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Really good story, I liked the plot.
Brief but enjoyable. That's how One Shots should be.
You did a really nice work with this one.
I'm going to subscribe so I'll get your newer works hopefully.
Keep it up, I would like to see more good stuff from you.
nekokuro13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hmm, your style is definitely much much better than your earlier stories.

'"...not exactly how I like to spend my poverty stricken life!"' - ouch. She must be in a very grouchy mood to admit that.

Lol, adding BGMs? Where did YOU get that idea?

'"I dunno, but it's better than all the religion related ones..."' - PFFFFF... You just have to say that, do you?

'"Am I really that cliché Sakuya?" "Yes mistre-"' - Ahaha... '"Either leave my mansion already, or play with Flan-" "BYE!"' - Good job, Remi, you just did what Sakuya couldn't. :D

'"...you get all the outsiders it seems, '" - lol. Blame that on the authors and their OCs. XD '...laughing like a madman with the maddest person I know.' - lol

Uh, I nearly thought of complaining for the lack of plot when Byakuren just gave that lame excuse. Okay, fooling tanuki is fooling.

Lol, naive Okuu is naive.

"Hypercomboinfinite air juggle!" - lol. Juggling indeed.

'"Miss Raymoo?"' - Ahaha...

THE CULPRIT IS *sees Jack's annoyed face* just yanking at yer chain. Well, somehow it reminds me of SSD, only that the culprit was *sees ASB's annoyed face* Okay, okay, I won't tell.

Well, a light read. A nice one-shot. Good red herring. Not dazzlingly outstanding, but fun nevertheless... Did you learn that from me? JK, JK. Maybe... an A-?
Winged Ikaros chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
As a script for a fighting game, this would make a very good plot! Who would've thought she was the culprit? That goes to show what happens when powerful incident resolvers get bored...

I've would have liked to see more details into the actual fights though. In the two canon fighting games, characters had at least one special spell card for their stage. Maybe you could have created new spell cards for each enemy, like you did with Byakuren and Reimu. But I'll let this pass because this was a one-shot, and obviously you weren't going to write 1K words for each battle.

Anyway, I liked this one-shot; the plot seems vague enough to pass for a real Touhou game. Keep up the good work!
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
ASB, dude this was awesome... Plot was mind blowing...enough said, it was awesome...
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Sorry, forgot to mention the " .Sa." What does that mean? Is that purposeful?

I also liked part at the end where you made Marisa a maid. That was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
There was a double "the" and a "!" that should have been a "?" or an "?".

Aside from that, I saw no errors.

Plot was kickass.