Reviews for The Awry Summoning
Zero612 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I hope you update soon this is a story that shows much promise and skill as well.
O.verP.owered chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I like where this is going!

I want to see if turrets or neutral monsters will be implemented somehow in this story.
samurai89 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Really awesome post, I like how you built up the tension in the battle with Eric scrambling to know what to do, it seemed really well done. Keep up the good work!
samurai89 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is a really well written story and one good enough to keep an eye on. If I was Eric I would honestly be a little more freaked out by everything, but that's just me. Keep up the good work!
WaddleBuff chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
:D Freaking. Awesome.

First time I've read something that actually binds our world into the world of Runeterra. This is going to be quite the interesting story indeed.

I like how you're using the common "A person within a host" concept here with Ezreal and Eric. It's going to be fun to see how this unfolds, especially with the girl you introduced at the end (Hm...Katarina? Lux? Caitlyn? lol).

Great descriptive writing, albeit a few typos. Looking forward to the next chapter with much enthusiasm.

Oh and btw, I'm guessing you live in Atlanta? lol

Sayonara
O.verP.owered chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Oh shet.

Were in the real world now.
Keep going!
WaddleBuff chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I am quite amazed at this piece of work. After reading the last paragraph, I was left wide-eyed with my hands limp across my keyboard, marveling at this masterpiece of writing.

Of all my time reading stories in the League of Legends fanfiction community, I have come across more than one dark and gritty portrayal of the Institute of War, and each story was quite enjoyable.

But never before have I read a story so realistic and descriptive of the League, involving the Summoning process, the politics, magic and overall portrayal of the Summoners themselves. Your writing style captivated me from the start, the dialogue and speech unique to this story.

As I was reading the characters interact, I felt a sense of...authenticity that I would feel while watching a well-produced fantasy genre movie or television show. Suspense was ever-present in this short story, although the slaying of the Adjudicator felt a bit rushed. Upon discovering the motives of the killer, it set up a mystery and hidden plot that has me curious as to what he meant.

Then there's the very well-written description of the Summoning process. As I have stated before, I have never read something quite like this when it comes to the description of Summoning in the Fields of Justice. Grandiose vocabulary that fits in perfectly with the mysterious arcane processes of the art of Summoning, resulting in a very enjoyable look inside that secret world.

Nothing I can really critique, other than a few typos that are easily overlooked.

I look forward to your next chapter with great anticipation. Great job. Also, will there be a change of rating? And...maybe a slight hint of citrus? :3

Sayonara