Reviews for My Glass Balllerina
:D
RileyKaye chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
:*(
RileyKaye chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
OMG! MONICA! YOUR HOT MAN IS IN FRONT OF YOU! I WOULD OF BEEN KIND OF PISSED BECAUSE I COULDNT BE DEAD WITH MY FAMILY BUT STILL...
RileyKaye chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
NO, BE SELFISH AND FRICKING KIDDNAPP HER IN YOUR AMAZEBALLS LAIR LIKE YOU DID BEFORE! ERIK!
RileyKaye chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
UGH! THIS ANNOYS ME VERY MUCH, INDEED! I CANNOT BARE TO SEE PHANTOM'S MUSE WITHOUT HIM! IT'S STRANGE BECAUSE I USUAL HATE OC'S WITH ALL THAT I CAN MUSTER! UGH!
"Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love!" TRUE DAT!
RileyKaye chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
! This made me heart ache for him! I couldn't bare to be unrecognized by someone I loved!
RileyKaye chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Toriana chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Now this is more like it - at least someone is aware of the power imbalance, even if it isn't the one who will eventually have to pay the price.
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Perfect chapter!
ElvisRules41 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
(Scary voice chanting) Finish it. FInish it. FINish it. FINIsh it. FINISh it. FINISH it. FINISH It. FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT!
RedDeathLvr chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Oh my..I have this deep hatred for Esmeralda. Poor Erik and Monica. Hopefully they'll weather this storm.
Zombitude chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
D8
deanna37 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
OH MY GOSH! ADFAGFADDAG
My eyes grew to the size of freaking bowling balls when I saw that you updated! xD
And poor poor Erik! I wanna hug him! And Monica 'oughta come back and grab Christine by the hair and drag her to one of the traps in the tunnels. . .Err, ya know, that's what I would've done. xD
But oh my gosh! Thank you sooooooo much for the update! Made my whole freaking day! And I love the description in the beginning you had of Erik. He sounds adorable when he sleeps! I kinda had a Phan-girl moment there.
This is probably one of the few only good fan fictions I look for in my favorites, checking for updates. Maybe it's just me, but fanfiction has been awfully quiet. So when this updated, I was ready to have a spaz attack. xD Thank you again for the update! I hope you get inspired again soon!
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
No Monica you got it all wrong! Please let them settle their differences or something D: Horrible conniving Christine T_T Can't wait for the next chapter :D
trrmo77 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
So glad to see your update! Very nice chapter - but, I DON'T like that Esmeralda has brought Christine back... I can't help but wonder how Erik will react to that and if he will forget his Monica? And I completely agree with Dante's concerns about the power that Esmeralda has - she has WAY too much and someone has to stop her - could it be Erik? I hope so.

Looking forward to more and how all of this is resolved! Great job!