Reviews for How Can You Do This to Me?
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
So, he skipped out on Lovi because he had family problems... Pish! *suspicious face* He shoulda just brought Lovi with 'im!
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wait, but where was he... that damn bastard... *mutters to self*
KeepCalmAndHaveATomato chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
this...
is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I liked the epilogue a lot,so cute, and now I know where Antonio's been for all that time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a sweet little piece. The anxiety and desperation Lovino felt was greatly grasped and it made me anxious too. His thought process was intact but at the same time, the anticipation causes him to go on edge.

However, the only criticism I have is Antonio. It is never explained just why he wasn't able to call or where he was either. I felt that it was incomplete - yes, Antonio said he always thought of Lovino and yes he promises to stay with him always, but the simple details about why he wasn't able to respond to Lovino's calls/messages/etc or where he was in the first place leaves pieces missing and one can't help but wonder in the end if Antonio will really live up to his promise.

Though if that was your intention or not, I'm not sure, but all in all, it was a nice one-shot with great potential. Just be mindful of the smaller details next time if it wasn't intended. Continue writing! :DDD
HetaReader
srbskatomato chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
wait, so where was antonio?
FrameOfSpace chapter 1 . 7/3/2012