Reviews for The Final Piece
HungerGames276 chapter 22 . 1/1
Nooooo! She died! WHY?
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 24 . 12/4/2015
My husband is sitting on the couch looking at me like I have lost my mind. Cause I'm sitting here crying my eyes out over a story! But it was a FANTASTIC story!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
OMG! This chapter made me ball like a BABY! My eyes watered up during some of the other chapters, but this one did me in. I have read A LOT of stories, but none of them have actually made me cry! I hope that you are still reading these reviews!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
I feel SO bad for Marvel! But I am also REALLY glad that J
Katniss chose Cato
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
This chapter was just SO much to take in! Even though it was mostly flashbacks. I don't think I can choose between the two guys. They are each good for Katniss. But I guess that if I had to choose, than I'd pick Marvel
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Okay I am not sure how I feel about this story at this moment. I want to feel bad for Katniss, but right now I feel SO bad for Marvel. He loves Katniss SO much! And I feel like she may love him also, but yet every time Cato comes back, she drops him like a Hot Potato!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Again I have to ask What the Hell is up with Cato? He started out as such an AMAZING character, but now I just want to punch him in the face,
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
What the HELL? I am really getting tired of Cato being a douche bag to Katniss.
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
I really hope that this isn't the end of Katniss and Cato.
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
How sweet that she named her son Peeta!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Why is Cato pissed at Katniss ? I mean yeah she cut herself, but she's stressed due to Gale being in her room and nearly killing Finn
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Isn't Gale in prison? How the Heck is he with Katniss? And why did Finnick rescue her instead of Cato
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
I want to say that Marvel is the guy that found Katniss in the floor, but I just don't know why it would be!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Oh Thank the Lord! Please let this be happening! I really love Cato and Katniss
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
I am not sure how I feel about this story right now! I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad that Katniss has Marvel to keep her together, but come on? Two months really!