Reviews for The Final Piece
amyc97 chapter 24 . 3/25
I'm crying so much right now,and I never cry! This was amazing,you are so talented!x
littleblessing chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
I'm crying so much. I don't even know what to say. I wish it didnt end so unhappily. I can relate a lot to this story and I just love it and your writing. Just keep going girl. Oh my god.

I always get over attached to the characters I love the most. I mean I wasn't that sad at first when kat miss died but then when you switched to how it affected everyone. Oh my god. I always wondered what happened to Devon. I loved it.
Cocoa chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
The story before this and this one were so awesome until the last chapter and then she died and i waisted all this time reading this fanfic for her to die in the end up until the last chapter it was pretty good
TheHungerGames321 chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
Im crying *cough DYING cough*
TheHungerGames321 chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
This is the only story I've read on Fanfiction that has actually made me cry. And cry I did, a lot.
Olive Monster chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
You are so frigging talented. I cried during theist two chapters and I never cry while reading fanfictions. The emotion and detail you put into your stories is incredible and even though I am beside mysf with sadness because she died i am amazed by this awesome story that you have written. I wish there was a different ending, but I understand why you did it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hey! Great chapter, I nearly cried. Seriously you have a gift ;) I've read unbelievable its the best storry I've read on fanfiction. Except for yours of course ;) well done!
DW46 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I read your authors note at the end... After reading this and the story before it, I can totally see your personality bursting through. You are amazing, going through all you've been through and being able to share it is amazing. That part about your dad sort of got to me, mine is hard no me to and I know the feeling of goin to bed crying because of self worth issues. I wish I could tell you that it all gets better but I'm not there yet and wouldn't know. But I do know that just from reading this you are truly amazing and don't let anyone tell you different. I'm actually crying now just writing his so please believe me when I tell you that you shouldn't be so hard I yourself just like everyone tells me. Just from hearing a small bit of what you've been through I can tell how stong you are. Keep writing and keep your chin up.
-Divergentwhovian46
JennaArmstrong87 chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
the last chapter was sweet. I would of thought Cato would of found her letters she wrote.
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
LOVE IT!
R5fan2830 chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
I don't know how you know every time I skip the AN because I want to just start reading the story as soon as possible!
Fluffy the chicken chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
I. HATE. YOU! (no, i dont hate you, i hate the fact that you make your stories so good just to have them die in the end! :'))
Jga chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
I cried
Jga chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I'm so confused but ill keep plodding thru to hopefully understand the sequence of events. I'm having a hard time sorting out the present and the past
Txcutee chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
God I'm crying even harder than the last chapter and now I've run out of tissues