Reviews for The Final Piece
HungerGames276 chapter 27 . 2/23
This letter... I love it. But, (no offense), whiskey? What about their child? BTW, I love your stories soo much! (I know I've told you that in my earlier reviews, but once or twice is just not enough!)
HungerGames276 chapter 24 . 2/23
Now I'm really crying, it's so sad and touching. I love your stories, Dedicated!
HungerGames276 chapter 19 . 2/23
I cry every time I read a chapter, but this story is soooo good! Don't feel bad though, it's the way you put your stories together that makes me love them so much, as well as the content.
HungerGames276 chapter 16 . 2/23
I love your stories, especially Spoke to Me and this on so far. For some reason, I really like these kinds of stories. I don't know why. But I love the way you write.
obsessedchick44 chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
omgg and cato was drinking!
obsessedchick44 chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
ahhh another amazing story
amyc97 chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
I'm crying so much right now,and I never cry! This was amazing,you are so talented!x
littleblessing chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
I'm crying so much. I don't even know what to say. I wish it didnt end so unhappily. I can relate a lot to this story and I just love it and your writing. Just keep going girl. Oh my god.

I always get over attached to the characters I love the most. I mean I wasn't that sad at first when kat miss died but then when you switched to how it affected everyone. Oh my god. I always wondered what happened to Devon. I loved it.
Cocoa chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
The story before this and this one were so awesome until the last chapter and then she died and i waisted all this time reading this fanfic for her to die in the end up until the last chapter it was pretty good
TheHungerGames321 chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
Im crying *cough DYING cough*
TheHungerGames321 chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
This is the only story I've read on Fanfiction that has actually made me cry. And cry I did, a lot.
Olive Monster chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
You are so frigging talented. I cried during theist two chapters and I never cry while reading fanfictions. The emotion and detail you put into your stories is incredible and even though I am beside mysf with sadness because she died i am amazed by this awesome story that you have written. I wish there was a different ending, but I understand why you did it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hey! Great chapter, I nearly cried. Seriously you have a gift ;) I've read unbelievable its the best storry I've read on fanfiction. Except for yours of course ;) well done!
DW46 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I read your authors note at the end... After reading this and the story before it, I can totally see your personality bursting through. You are amazing, going through all you've been through and being able to share it is amazing. That part about your dad sort of got to me, mine is hard no me to and I know the feeling of goin to bed crying because of self worth issues. I wish I could tell you that it all gets better but I'm not there yet and wouldn't know. But I do know that just from reading this you are truly amazing and don't let anyone tell you different. I'm actually crying now just writing his so please believe me when I tell you that you shouldn't be so hard I yourself just like everyone tells me. Just from hearing a small bit of what you've been through I can tell how stong you are. Keep writing and keep your chin up.
-Divergentwhovian46
JennaArmstrong87 chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
the last chapter was sweet. I would of thought Cato would of found her letters she wrote.