Reviews for The Final Piece
BrokenMockingjay chapter 27 . 1/9
I'm crying. Bawling my eyes out. My heart hurts so bad. Good writing. Just as the peices fit together, she dies and leaves us all brokenhearted. But Cato and Katniss never could have been together, much like Hazel and Gus. I'm sorry for you sickness, and the darkness in your life. God bless you! I hope that you can update, but only if you have time. You're one of the best writers on , and once you finish Fanfiction, go for it and become a writer!
-BrokenMockingjay
HungerGames276 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
Nooooo! She died! WHY?
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 24 . 12/4/2015
My husband is sitting on the couch looking at me like I have lost my mind. Cause I'm sitting here crying my eyes out over a story! But it was a FANTASTIC story!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
OMG! This chapter made me ball like a BABY! My eyes watered up during some of the other chapters, but this one did me in. I have read A LOT of stories, but none of them have actually made me cry! I hope that you are still reading these reviews!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
I feel SO bad for Marvel! But I am also REALLY glad that J
Katniss chose Cato
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
This chapter was just SO much to take in! Even though it was mostly flashbacks. I don't think I can choose between the two guys. They are each good for Katniss. But I guess that if I had to choose, than I'd pick Marvel
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Okay I am not sure how I feel about this story at this moment. I want to feel bad for Katniss, but right now I feel SO bad for Marvel. He loves Katniss SO much! And I feel like she may love him also, but yet every time Cato comes back, she drops him like a Hot Potato!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Again I have to ask What the Hell is up with Cato? He started out as such an AMAZING character, but now I just want to punch him in the face,
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
What the HELL? I am really getting tired of Cato being a douche bag to Katniss.
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
I really hope that this isn't the end of Katniss and Cato.
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
How sweet that she named her son Peeta!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Why is Cato pissed at Katniss ? I mean yeah she cut herself, but she's stressed due to Gale being in her room and nearly killing Finn
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Isn't Gale in prison? How the Heck is he with Katniss? And why did Finnick rescue her instead of Cato
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
I want to say that Marvel is the guy that found Katniss in the floor, but I just don't know why it would be!
twilightfan.garner99 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015