Reviews for Because Daddy Said So
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 7/20
Hmmm, sweet enjoyable :-)
carl9390 chapter 1 . 1/20
This was very nice happy you did a great job on this. I can see her life like this before everything went to shit, and it's nice to know that she has some good memories.
JadenCage chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
that was funny
Tephy42 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww, that is really cute! Wonderful job. Having something good carry over from her past through Rock. Very sweet!
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Very nice little oneshot.

I wonder if you kept it vague on purpose? For a weird moment there... I thought it was Revy and Rock as parents not Revy's.

Big ups to jm, first and still most favorite author I was exposed to.

Rev
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Just a oneshot? Too bad. I like it! :3
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's nice to see a change of heart in Revy. Although it was short, it was still enjoyable. However, the parts where you announce what to do or what not to do in the story, i.e. "because you should never interrupt adults when they talk", did not need to have been said in the story. Nonetheless, it was a story I enjoyed reading.
jm1681 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Read it so many times and I forgot to review it XD

Great, great work here :) It's short, sure, but it's really refreshing to see Revy's early life, and NOT have it prefaced with doom :)

It lends more to the theory that there is a person buried in there, she's just very hard to bring out ;)
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
awwe, cute
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cute, I like it.

While we have little to go on about Revy's early life, especially her early childhood, it pretty much open to interpretation. This possibilty shows us that at some point there was something good in her life, and it makes what came afterward for her all the more tragic.