Reviews for Cut it out and then Restart
pgsca chapter 32 . 2/9
Absolutely wonderful, my only complaint is that Arya isn't the main character and well I knew that before I started reading :)
RingbearerKhaleesiClegane221B chapter 32 . 1/24
I just want to say that this is the best fanfic that I have ever read and will ever read. It's possibly one of the best stories that I have ever read. So captivating and so enjoyable. You're such a good writer and thank you so much for writing this :) x
jaffa3 chapter 12 . 1/7
Ahhh the kiss
jaffa3 chapter 7 . 1/7
The ending of this chapter was so cute and adorable
SwindleHeart chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I had to force myself away from continuing this fic to write a review. I absolutely LOVE this. By far, the best SanSan fanfic I've read. I love their interactions with one another, and the tension between Sansa and Sandor... It took 12 chapters to lead up to this scene but it was damn well worth it. Your writing is amazing, and you write the characters so well. I love this and can't wait to see where it leads to.
livebyinsanity chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
What a beautiful and mesmerising story! I enjoyed this very much.
Megan chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I ended up reading it in a day and felt sad that it had come to an end. Your story was wonderful and I appreciated all of the care you took in the writing of it. Thanks!
SarRansom chapter 31 . 8/2/2014
I've been avoiding San-San stories ever since I've been reading ASoiaF/GoT fanfics, but for some reason, tonight, I decided to give one a go and this was the one I picked. I'm so glad I did, because it had none of the cliches I had imagined San-San stories to have, the characters remained true and a happy ending was had by all. Thanks for broadening my fanfiction reading horizons by sharing such a lovely story.
TropicOfCancer chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
This is a beautiful story you've written :) thank you so much for sharing!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Honestly, this is one of the best SanSan fics I have ever read. I began this morning and couldn't put it down; I read the whole thing on my phone! Excellent character development, dialogue, plot sequencing, and a very pragmatic look at all of the issues facing not only our favorite couple, but so many of those in GRRM's masterfully created universe. You've done a fantastic job of fitting a story within that world, giving us the happier outcome that we've all wished for!
Best wishes, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
I have no idea how I've missed this story before now. It's some of the best ASOIAF/GOT fanfic I've ever read (and I've read waaaaaay too much!). Thank you so much for writing it, and I'll read on!
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Finally, I get the satisfaction of the death of the fucking fucker named Gregor Clegane. I honestly hate that guy. It's my policy not to hate anybody, but fuck Gregor. He really sucks. Thanks for killing him.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
I just noticed, is the title from that Florence and the Machine song? Shake it out I thinkā€¦ I love that song.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Oooooh yay! I love Gendry! And totally ship him with Arya. Please bring him back!
plainolejane chapter 32 . 7/8/2014