Reviews for Cut it out and then Restart
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 32 . 4/6
AMAZING! The ending made me cry!
Deep in the Night chapter 32 . 3/24
AMAZING. In all honesty, it feels like a much more fitting epilogue. To me, at least.
... Gtah! I LOVE THIS.
Deep in the Night chapter 31 . 3/24
That was a marvelous finishing speech and, until now, it strikes me that I never really realized how much I love this fic.
You've done an absolutely fantastic job with characterization, progression, and development. I commend you on the effort and thought it must have taken; not to mention the sheer number of hours spent on it. Thank you very much for deciding to write this and pulling through to the end!
Best of wishes!
Deep in the Night chapter 28 . 3/2
OH HELL YES! Not only is Jon in this chapter, but Daenerys was mentioned! Seven Hells, YES. I love this couple!
Deep in the Night chapter 21 . 2/28
Oh fuck yes! I can't wait to see how it all works out!
I Am Code chapter 3 . 1/6
I don't even normally ship these too, but this is my third time though this story. It's my little guilty pleasure;)
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
I love this so bloody much you have no idea
morning sun chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
So, since finishing this earlier last week, I've read a few other stories of this pairing. Yours is easily the best. I meant to review sooner than this, got caught up in other San-San fic's, and the whole time found myself wishing they were as good as this one. I love this story so much. It's so plausible, so in character. You are a fantastic writer, and I'm upset with myself for reading this so quickly the first time around. Now I'm off to read it again. Thanks for the wonderful read!
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Seven hells, that was freaking incredible.
lilredwolf82 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
shit shit shit shit shit. This is not going to turn out well
lilredwolf82 chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
You know...this is too much good happening in a series of chapters. Please don't take it away!
lilredwolf82 chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
oh my god I want to cry! Finally, and it was everything I hoped it would be. This is just too much emotion for twenty to twelve at night.
lilredwolf82 chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Damn my feelings are soaring right now. This story is so good!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
I adored this story so much!
I'm convinced that its the absolute best thing on fanfiction.
Sandor is my absolute favorite person ever and it was such a joy to see previously unexplored depths.
Bravo!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
I'm madly in love with this story and I'm terrified for Sandor.
I know happy endings and game of thrones aren't usually synonymous but...
happyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyending