Reviews for Cut it out and then Restart
LadyBelladona chapter 32 . 4/4
Perfection at its best...
Wonderful story
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 32 . 2/15
This was such a wonderful story! I absolutely love the divergence from the show. I know Game of Thrones is Game of Thrones so people die but I always wondered what might of happened with Robb if he had lived longer. I think this whole story was so well done and still true to the roots.
Amberd68 chapter 32 . 2/5
Seven Hells...that was brilliant! I love all of their secret meetings and the emotion you give Sandor! Gah! I love one of their most innocent meetings when he confesses that he would do just about anything she asked for one of her smiles! *swoon* Thank you for writing such a lovely story and giving them time to create a real relationship, rather than a one off.
WanderlustV chapter 32 . 10/2/2017
I love this story- your characters, the overarching plot of redemption, the fight scenes- it's just great. I found this story a week ago and I've already read it twice through and then gone back over my favorite bits. Hands down, my two favorite moments are the Hound's fevered confession of love (so authentically him!) and Arya screaming at the Freys as she sees the Hound bearing down on them. It made me want to leap up and cheer. Many thanks for all the hard work you put into crafting this story!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/20/2017
Beautiful
Karbear017 chapter 32 . 8/3/2017
This is hands down one of the best stories I have read so far. I absolutely love this. I was close to tears a lot of times and so happy readying it. I hope that you feel proud over your creation because you should. ️
riyer chapter 30 . 7/15/2017
It is such a wonderfully sweet story... once in a while a romance always does me good.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
patty.clark.792 chapter 32 . 7/12/2017
Good job.. I have truly enjoyed your story. But I do kind of wish that you would carry it on... For Jon to speak with Lord Reed and become friends with his aunt. Arya and Gendry should have some adventure too. Thanks for your effort..
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 32 . 4/6/2017
AMAZING! The ending made me cry!
Deep in the Night chapter 32 . 3/24/2017
AMAZING. In all honesty, it feels like a much more fitting epilogue. To me, at least.
... Gtah! I LOVE THIS.
Deep in the Night chapter 31 . 3/24/2017
That was a marvelous finishing speech and, until now, it strikes me that I never really realized how much I love this fic.
You've done an absolutely fantastic job with characterization, progression, and development. I commend you on the effort and thought it must have taken; not to mention the sheer number of hours spent on it. Thank you very much for deciding to write this and pulling through to the end!
Best of wishes!
Deep in the Night chapter 28 . 3/2/2017
OH HELL YES! Not only is Jon in this chapter, but Daenerys was mentioned! Seven Hells, YES. I love this couple!
Deep in the Night chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
Oh fuck yes! I can't wait to see how it all works out!
I Am Code chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
I don't even normally ship these too, but this is my third time though this story. It's my little guilty pleasure;)