Reviews for Cut it out and then Restart
morning sun chapter 1 . 8/27
So, since finishing this earlier last week, I've read a few other stories of this pairing. Yours is easily the best. I meant to review sooner than this, got caught up in other San-San fic's, and the whole time found myself wishing they were as good as this one. I love this story so much. It's so plausible, so in character. You are a fantastic writer, and I'm upset with myself for reading this so quickly the first time around. Now I'm off to read it again. Thanks for the wonderful read!
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 1 . 6/28
Seven hells, that was freaking incredible.
lilredwolf82 chapter 18 . 6/13
shit shit shit shit shit. This is not going to turn out well
lilredwolf82 chapter 13 . 6/12
You know...this is too much good happening in a series of chapters. Please don't take it away!
lilredwolf82 chapter 12 . 6/12
oh my god I want to cry! Finally, and it was everything I hoped it would be. This is just too much emotion for twenty to twelve at night.
lilredwolf82 chapter 7 . 6/12
Damn my feelings are soaring right now. This story is so good!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 32 . 5/19
I adored this story so much!
I'm convinced that its the absolute best thing on fanfiction.
Sandor is my absolute favorite person ever and it was such a joy to see previously unexplored depths.
Bravo!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 15 . 5/18
I'm madly in love with this story and I'm terrified for Sandor.
I know happy endings and game of thrones aren't usually synonymous but...
happyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyendinghappyending
Vwchick chapter 32 . 5/17
So beautiful ️
eyann85 chapter 32 . 4/24
Epic!

This was the very first Sandor/Sansa story I read, and it made me fall in love with the pairing.

I've read other great Sansan stories but none as great as this. Thanks for the awesomeness
AP.Violin chapter 32 . 2/9
My heart can only take so many feels :')
I love this so much that I'm gonna pretend that this is canon and the tv show/books are sick fanfiction :'D
jessi chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
Great story, I really liked it!
patty.clark.792 chapter 31 . 5/29/2015
Loved your story and oh, what a good job you did...
cheesie chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
That was such a satisfying read. I loved the romance between Sansa and Sandor, and the sisterly bond between the Stark sisters. I love how you tied all the loose ends and gave everyone a happy ending! It left me with a huge smile. Thank you for writing this beautiful story! Best wishes and good luck on your future writing!
quinnofhearts chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Chapter ten and I'm in love with the development of their relationship, and your writing! Wonderful work I'm hooked! It's been a long time I've been on FF but I'm glad I made time to read this story!

Love, Quinn