Reviews for Memories and Quills
ThatLittleThing chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Snape to the rescue lol. But I liked the portrayal and PoV's. Nice job.
Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This story is fantastic! *_* it's reminds me at this fact:

"In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the first thing Snape asks Harry in Potions class is, "Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
According to the Victorian Language of Flowers, asphodel is a type of lily meaning 'my regrets follow you to the grave,' and wormwoood means 'absence' and symbolizes bitter sorrow. The entire question has a hidden meaning of "I bitterly regret Lily's death."

The love between Snape and Lily is sooo amazing beautiful and bad at once! I hope you keep on writing! It's really amazing! :) *_*

- Cupcake :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
"Potter has already spent more time in detention this year than any other student and after this, he'll be looking at another weak of them at least." -should be week not weak.
Belle-Cuddy chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Ououuuu umbitch is in big trouble
Kiraling chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Wow, what a great fic :) Both Harry and Snape were IC, good job. And sabotaging Umbridge is always fun ;]
Kiraling chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Woah, can't wait to see the second trick! :D
Kiraling chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yay, Severus/Harry bonding (sort of) fic! I love these so much :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Oh I love you Sev! XDD You curse her was something...

I love it because Harry noticed too! Nyahahaha...
moodysavage chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I liked this! Would have love if it had been a bit longer but still very fun to read.
Ashy chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
OMG! That is soooooo what should have happened! AWESOME STORY,BRO. MORE?:):):)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
EH! It doesn't feel finished! You have yet to mention what happens to Umbridge from Snape's POV! And how much closer Snape and Harry get! URGH!XO
Elless chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Great story! I really liked this part of the revenge; it was vindictive and cruel but well deserved.

Tiny thing; you wrote a line twice by accident when you talked about Snape holding his left hand in an awkward angle as if he was pointing his wand.
Elless chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
LMAO brilliant. I can't wait to see what he does next, and barring a few spelling mistakes, your best chapter yet. Cheers!
Elless chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Haha you've got Snape down pat. I can't wait to see what he does. Good chapter, barring a few spelling/grammar mistakes.
Elless chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice. I like your take on why Snape never saw the memories of Umbridge's detentions; very clever.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »