Reviews for Memories and Quills
Peppybigbang chapter 1 . 9/26
Loved it when unbridge got a take of her own medicine with that stupid quill serves her right if shes in pain and the croaking lol enjoyed it thanks for writing it
musicalgirl4474 chapter 4 . 6/20
Oh that was wonderful! I love it when Snape is nice, and you wrote it so that it was believable too, quite a feet! (And by nice, I mean, for him.) This was a wonderful idea, I didn't even know I was looking for it until I found it. I just finished watching the 5th movie again, and OH that toad makes me so ANGRY! I'm glad she finally got what she deserved!

I found no grammar mistakes that I recall, and your sentence structure is great. The plot moved at a great pace, and it was fun to read, which I think is important. Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story!
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Well, I can't imagine one little bottle of something Hermione had already supplied him with would make Harry's attitude toward Snape change. Nor would I thing Snape deserved it.

Your A/N said you couldn't wrap your head around the idea Snape didn't see the detentions with Umbridge during Occlumency. I suggest perhaps you're looking at it the wrong way. Maybe Snape did see them, and simply didn't care. It wasn't life threatening, merely causing Harry discomfort. Canon Snape didn't seem opposed to Harry being uncomfortable. Snape was a good guy - but never a nice guy.
RowanMarx chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hello, again! -Rowan
Rowan chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awesome! :)
ThatLittleThing chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Snape to the rescue lol. But I liked the portrayal and PoV's. Nice job.
Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This story is fantastic! *_* it's reminds me at this fact:

"In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the first thing Snape asks Harry in Potions class is, "Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
According to the Victorian Language of Flowers, asphodel is a type of lily meaning 'my regrets follow you to the grave,' and wormwoood means 'absence' and symbolizes bitter sorrow. The entire question has a hidden meaning of "I bitterly regret Lily's death."

The love between Snape and Lily is sooo amazing beautiful and bad at once! I hope you keep on writing! It's really amazing! :) *_*

- Cupcake :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
"Potter has already spent more time in detention this year than any other student and after this, he'll be looking at another weak of them at least." -should be week not weak.
Belle-Cuddy chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Ououuuu umbitch is in big trouble
Kiraling chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Wow, what a great fic :) Both Harry and Snape were IC, good job. And sabotaging Umbridge is always fun ;]
Kiraling chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Woah, can't wait to see the second trick! :D
Kiraling chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yay, Severus/Harry bonding (sort of) fic! I love these so much :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Oh I love you Sev! XDD You curse her was something...

I love it because Harry noticed too! Nyahahaha...
moodysavage chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I liked this! Would have love if it had been a bit longer but still very fun to read.
Ashy chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
OMG! That is soooooo what should have happened! AWESOME STORY,BRO. MORE?:):):)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »