Reviews for Crimson Knight
nikolasowa chapter 10 . 1/8
PLEASE UPDATE!
silversimon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Where are you, darlin' ...? Just reread and enjoyed your fabulous story, and still jonesing for new chapters. Please :)
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next, so if you could I would love it if you could finish the story, im really excited for more chapters!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I hope you will continue and update this story soon, I absolutely love it. Pretty please?
Jen chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Please write more. I love this story. The glamouring gift is unique and adds a wonderful spin on the story.
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I really want more chapters. It hasn't been updated in so long. I hope it hasn't been abandoned. It's a great story with a fucking awesome Peter.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
That pain Bella feels is because she's away from her true mate, away from Peter. It'll go away when he's near her again.

I freaking LOVE Charlie! I love how he's talking about hiding Edward's body after 'killing' him.

Edward Cullen is going to freaking die and die painfully when Peter gets his hands on him. How dare he mess with Bella's mind so much that she forgets Peter!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I agree with Jasper. I'm pissed that not only did she forgive Edward, but apologize for being disobedient. Stupid controlling Edward!

"'"I swear to everything fuckin' holy, Jasper, if he glamoured her…." I didn't have to finish.
"I know Peter, and I'll help you!"" HEHE Edward's dead!

Yes Garrett's coming into the story!

""Now darlin', you know I try my best to keep 'em clean, sometimes they just don't make it back in one piece." I shook my head to myself, Jasper the smooth talker. "It's just that I don't think this material is that durable, I blow right thru 'em so maybe, just maybe you should get something else to try something more resilient?" Oh hear him now, trying to sweet talk her into some kind of manly clothes. He was so fuckin' funny."" HEHE Jasper's one smooth talking Southern boy.

""I swear as much as that man rubs his chin when he's thinking, you'd think he could sprout a nice beard like mine to feel."" HEHE Carlisle and Emmett are jealous of Peter's beard!

Edward is in so much trouble for glamouring Bella!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I really like how we get Bella's POV of the events of 'that fateful Saturday'.

"""Oh no, look at the ugly duckling, poor baby; she can't say anything because it's the truth. She knows she's not good enough to be with a Cullen." I'd had enough. Even if I wasn't good enough, she had no right to tell me otherwise. Besides, who was she, the town hoe, to be calling me a tramp? I wasn't going to hold my tongue anymore.

"Shut up, Lauren! Look whose calling the kettle black! Haven't you like slept with every guy in the junior and senior classes? What was your last count, huh, 300? Maybe 400? Get a life, and then get a clue; no one wants or needs your lame opinions! If you can't say something nice to me, then I'd just rather you shut your mouth and pretend I don't exist to you! Is that something you can remember?"

As I finished my rant, an uproar of whooping and cheering rang thru the lunch room. I could hear Emmett's laugher and congratulations over them all. That made me smile on the inside. Lauren was so dumbfounded by my outburst that she sat there with her jaw hanging down catching flies just staring at me."" WAY to go Bella. Bella got herself a backbone, that and she's been hanging out with Peter.

I love how Jasper was watching for Bella during lunch and making sure she was okay.

He did not just dazzle her! Where's Peter when you need him.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Edward's an idiot! For most people one butt kicking is enough. He could have hurt Bella again.

I love how Jasper and Peter know each other so well that they can communicate without talking.

""In one quick motion, Edward was airborne slamming into several trees on his way out to the forest. At least they'd have some firewood to keep Bella warm for this coming winter.
"Call me when you land, bitch!" I can't help it if I'm a cocky bastard. After all, I had to show him what a protozoan Neanderthal could do."" HEHE this was funny!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I'm so happy with Peter. He's acting like a true gentleman and friend. He's also acting like a mate, which I totally like.

""Enough! Edward!" It was Esme who put a stop to his bullshit this time. "You, son, chose your actions this afternoon which resulted in Bella being hurt. You do still owe her an apology. I will not stand for any of my sons to hurt the women in their lives in any way, shape or form; you will apologize until she accepts it. Even if it takes forever for her to do so." She added to the now quiet room."" WAY TO GO ESME! I hope it takes forever for Bella to forgive Edward, but knowing Bella, I know it won't.

"'"Bella, dear, you may sleep in any room you feel comfortable in considering today's events. No one will argue with that, and I mean no one. Do I make myself clear?"
A chorus of "Yes, ma'am" rang thru the house from all the Cullen "children" except for Edward."" Esme I love you!

Edward is so freaking out of line! I'm so glad that Carlisle FINALLY called him out on his shitty attitude towards Bella. Its about freaking time!

""Edward started to lunge at me; I clutched Bella a bit tighter as he did so. He never made it further than two steps before Emmett and Jasper both grabbed him and slammed him back against the wall successfully restraining him there as Esme reached his side and slapped him across the face. This tactic was used to instill shame on another vampire. A slap never really hurt physically; it hurts your pride."" Edward's getting a well deserved ass kicking. A lady should never be treated like Bella has at Edward's hands, and she's his girlfriend.

SWEET Bella grew a backbone!

I'm so glad that Peter made Edward hurt like Bella, and gave him his own set of scars.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I really like the connection that Bella and Peter have formed. I think its rather cool that she wanted him to heal her wounds, and finish changing her if it started. I know she just wanted to avoid hospitals and needles, but still it took a lot courage and trust to ask him that.

I liked how they both found the action to be erotic.

Peter's gonna kick Edward's butt, and I seriously hope that he's able to do some damage for what he did to Bella.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Well done Edward. Bella's hurt and terrified of you. That's what you get for being an obsessive, controlling asshole.

Thank goodness Peter got her out of there.

They had a nice bonding moment.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Edward is an idiot! I hope Peter gets the chance to knock him down a few pegs. Bella definitely deserves better than him.

Oh crap James and co. are here.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
HEHE I love Peter's POV and how he took care of Lonnie. I agree, what Carlisle and Edward were to do when the had the power to stop is crazy.

Poor Peter, having to watch his mate be in love with the idiotic Edward.