Reviews for Prehistoric
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I am in love with how Ty Lee finally decided to move on by being with the one she had always wanted to be with.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I first read this oneshot months ago and I'm finally leaving a review now. Sorry it took so long. Everything you have written is amazing but this here has to be my favourite. Since I came across this I've read it again and again countless of times and I still love it and it hasn't lost any of its charm and beauty. Maybe it's because it's just THAT well written.

I love your take on post-canon, and this is what I wished happened for Azula as well. That she picked herself back up from the asylum and moved on. Of course she lost pretty much everything she once had in the process, and she has to change and adapt to a world she is no longer familiar with, and that is poignant and tragic, but because she was so young she now has the much time to gain new things, and find her place in the world, and that is something that in the end, I find to be satisfying for her.

Thank you so much for having written this.
haylE15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I'm glad she thought otherwise and stayed with her :)
Why returning to her rude fiancé when she can finally have the love of her life?
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
morado chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful. Very well done. Loved the flow of it, of Ty Lee being swept up.
BifurcatingArborescence chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Beautiful and terrible. Wow. This concept seems so… accurate, for lack of a better word. Well done.
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I'm two years late to find this, but it was simply astonishing. The adult versions of Ty Lee and Azula are so believable and, as a result, left me worried that there wouldn't be a happy ending. But you managed to make it sweet and heartening while leaving the obvious pain and challenges in tact.

Beautiful work :)
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Reallyy good chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have great vocabulary, and your use of syntax is amazing. Awesome job. I also liked how you portrayed Azula being regretful and shameful without making her sniveling mess and still retaining her proud and commanding demeanor.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is heart-warming. Thanks.
truthtotell chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Absolutely beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful. I loved it. Your words are like magic, so enchanting.
tayziconable chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Absolutely beautiful!
Aemeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heartbreaking and hopefull... i loved it.
Skythief chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, that was... dark... Maybe not as dark as many Angst stories, but as far as romance goes... Nonetheless, it was great. I like the way you describe things, which is a bit past-the-obvious. However, some metaphors are a bit unclear. Example:
''Azula's eyes are like molten steel'' and then not a single word about what is in those eyes that makes them look like molten steel. I couldn't really tell what this expresses. I'm not saying you shouldn't give the reader anything to read between the lines, but a pointing finger seems appropriate here.
Somethinginthenothing chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is one of the most beautiful fanfictions i have ever read, great job! I read this about ten times XD Please make a sequel!1
v chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The way you write both Azula and Ty Lee is absolutely flawless. I was completely shattered, reading it. Every word you write is feels so RIGHT and every sentence is like a sea of meaning. Words cannot even describe how much I love this. Totally my headcannon from now on :-)