Reviews for Paradise Reclaimed
cartec677 chapter 4 . 3/13
WHAT THAT'S IT! No no no no no no! I'm totally hooked on your stories! You have to update,you are way to talented to stop now!
Azarune chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
You know what I just realized? Amaya can become Poleepkwa using the fuel! Loved the two stories, many tears were shed.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Great story! Can't wait for them to land on Thalis and check up on poor wikus and tania.
inarioftheskies chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
its a great story. hope to read more. i like that you add to the movie, explaining want the movie didnt
Fuzzball chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Found this wonderful story not so long ago and when i found out it was from the same author as : adventure time with altair i was ecstatic because i really like your writing style.
And little Oliver will finslly know soon 3
Cant wait till the next chap!
Mysteriously fuzzy Fuzzball
fallenfaeangel chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
It has been a while since I have checked in again. WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE! Noooo! Poor Oliver... I want to know! I hope your writers block quits soon so I can read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Found the perfect song for Amaya and Christopher!

watch?vTKWvk44LW9k
VQ chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I love this story so much. So happy that u updated!
CLTex chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Thank you so much for updating! So glad that Christopher and Amaya are together again...cant wait for them telling Oliver..what a heart wrenching moment it will be...great job!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please update soon :)
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please continue to try and make the chapters as long as possible. please update and good luck until chapter 4.

ps: please keep on updating paradise reclaimed, i hope chapter 4 will come out in january. i hope you had a good merry christmas and have a good happy new years ].
storywriter1994 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
FINALLKLYYYYY! I love Oliver, such a cutie! 'WHY" why did you lose your outline! ugh, really really! Please update soon, and christopher better admit this time! stubborn, senstive alien ass...well anyway. Good! JOB! I love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
CLTex chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Very very good job..thank you for updating!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
wow, I can't wait till that cute little alien creature finds out Amaya is his mama :)