Reviews for Paradise Reclaimed
SilverNeira chapter 5 . 3/19
I never did like district 9. Only 45 minutes in and my heart was constantly in pain.

I wanted to cry.

Anyway, please continue if you can.
Omg I just found out you wrote another chapter for this! Yes please continue it, I will wait, hopefully not too long lol.
Spinarck chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Yes, please continue this fanfic, I enjoy it a lot, sadly there aren't a whole lot of district 9 fanfiction and they are not very long either... I hope this fanfic can continue. But other wise, great job!
Pourma chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
OMG. Amazing I have been reading this for a year now and It is amazing. This story alone (prequel as well) left me such a void that I had to find a replacement. It was not easy to do so as literally no one writes in your style and explores the same themes (inter species relationships). However I did find an author, she wrote a book called The Last Hour of Gann and I can recommend this to you and all your other followers.

Any who. This is an amazing series and I hope you drop out of Uni and just write this nonstop. Jk, Best wishes
-Asher
Cityhunterluv chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
So happy to see this wonderful story updated,, it was a nice surprise and a great end to my day, thank you
xblackbirdx1 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Omg she finally told Oliver yay can't wait till the next chapter:p
InsanityPie chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Suddenly alien genetics are human compatible... ok then. Doesn't make any sense at all but I guess ill roll with it for now...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Finally! Where have you been?!
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
CLTex chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Yay! So glad to see this up updated! I'm so happy Oliver accepted the truth like that..cant wait for more!
Azarune chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Seeing an update from the District 9 fic I put on alert REALLY threw me in a loop. I wish you the the absolute best in your career choice. Great chapter and Oliver was just as adorable to me as he was 2 years ago!
Squidly Squoodly chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
My face when I get to the sneak peek at the end of the chapter, and see this has been on hiatus since 2013. xD Sadness is strong within me but this is a delicious story that I've been reading for the past two days or so. I hope you are able to get back to this story- in hopes that they all get a happy ending (well. that's idealistic. It could totally wind up being a sad, heart-wrenching ending dipped in happiness and sorrow and stuffs) but either way. I'll go look at your profile to see if real life hit or just lack of inspiration or suddenly poofing off into some land no one else can get to because it happens. -nods- Thank you for allowing us to enjoy what you have already though. Even if I'm terribly sad and feeling RAWR about the lack of more chapters in this sequel :D
cartec677 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
WHAT THAT'S IT! No no no no no no! I'm totally hooked on your stories! You have to update,you are way to talented to stop now!
Azarune chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
You know what I just realized? Amaya can become Poleepkwa using the fuel! Loved the two stories, many tears were shed.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Great story! Can't wait for them to land on Thalis and check up on poor wikus and tania.
inarioftheskies chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
its a great story. hope to read more. i like that you add to the movie, explaining want the movie didnt