Reviews for Paradise Reclaimed
Squidly Squoodly chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
My face when I get to the sneak peek at the end of the chapter, and see this has been on hiatus since 2013. xD Sadness is strong within me but this is a delicious story that I've been reading for the past two days or so. I hope you are able to get back to this story- in hopes that they all get a happy ending (well. that's idealistic. It could totally wind up being a sad, heart-wrenching ending dipped in happiness and sorrow and stuffs) but either way. I'll go look at your profile to see if real life hit or just lack of inspiration or suddenly poofing off into some land no one else can get to because it happens. -nods- Thank you for allowing us to enjoy what you have already though. Even if I'm terribly sad and feeling RAWR about the lack of more chapters in this sequel :D
cartec677 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
WHAT THAT'S IT! No no no no no no! I'm totally hooked on your stories! You have to update,you are way to talented to stop now!
Azarune chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
You know what I just realized? Amaya can become Poleepkwa using the fuel! Loved the two stories, many tears were shed.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Great story! Can't wait for them to land on Thalis and check up on poor wikus and tania.
inarioftheskies chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
its a great story. hope to read more. i like that you add to the movie, explaining want the movie didnt
Fuzzball chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Found this wonderful story not so long ago and when i found out it was from the same author as : adventure time with altair i was ecstatic because i really like your writing style.
And little Oliver will finslly know soon 3
Cant wait till the next chap!
Mysteriously fuzzy Fuzzball
fallenfaeangel chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
It has been a while since I have checked in again. WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE! Noooo! Poor Oliver... I want to know! I hope your writers block quits soon so I can read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Found the perfect song for Amaya and Christopher!

watch?vTKWvk44LW9k
VQ chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I love this story so much. So happy that u updated!
CLTex chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Thank you so much for updating! So glad that Christopher and Amaya are together again...cant wait for them telling Oliver..what a heart wrenching moment it will be...great job!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please update soon :)
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please continue to try and make the chapters as long as possible. please update and good luck until chapter 4.

ps: please keep on updating paradise reclaimed, i hope chapter 4 will come out in january. i hope you had a good merry christmas and have a good happy new years ].
storywriter1994 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
FINALLKLYYYYY! I love Oliver, such a cutie! 'WHY" why did you lose your outline! ugh, really really! Please update soon, and christopher better admit this time! stubborn, senstive alien ass...well anyway. Good! JOB! I love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
CLTex chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Very very good job..thank you for updating!