Reviews for If Today, Of Tomorrow
mjp03 chapter 3 . 1/2
Hi, er, so I don't care if you see this or not, but I just wanna say, I adore this and I am begging you, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. THANKS. You're awesome!
Heh chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
damn a prince of tennis hunger games au ff I'm so gonna read this and probably about another 50times you have no idea how grateful I am to you for creating such a beautiful story with a hunger games au ;-; ps I really loved hunger games and this ff is only at chapter 3 but its bringing me to tears :-:
Shattermirror chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Nooo, Eiji!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Please continue this! It's really goid. Sosad though :( Is it gonna be like the actual Hunger Games where s rebellion starts? Anyway i really like how you write!
KrayKrayKat chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Oh my. So I've never read the hunger games, I'm a happy person so I don't plan to either. But this writing is exceptional. I don't really know what to say considering there will only be one survivor. I know the Fujis can't kill each other, unless one of yhem pulls a Niou. But if Fuji dies, then I want him to know Izumi first. Possibly I want Suzume to win or Tezuka, I guess. But it's all heartbreaking...
Update soon I guess. It's a tragedy so I'm sorry but I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish this...
hatteringmad chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
UPDATEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOSH UPDATEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to read more! It's so awesome it hardly seems like it's based off the Hunger Games!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
F*ck. Just... god. The amount of raw emotions that I can feel through your writing is insane. I am literally feeling like I am drowning in the sheer feelings that I am getting by reading this story.
rebecca chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Wow. I'm guessing major Character death?

Well of course.

I really like how you set this up. It's going to be a very tough story to read, if you play it well.

And if you continue.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Wow the Niou part was so accurate to his character.. super impressed with this story so far! I think I'd cry my eyes out if i had to see any of them killing each other.. but hey, it's entertaining. :P Please continue updating! Just wondering, but does Ryoma have a role in this story?
Someone1325 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I am voting for akaya to win he is my favorite:) I like the story so far!
Allthequirkythings chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Oh my gosh...this I can't decide if this is better than the actual books...please update! This is so great how you build up suspense and keep it so easy to read and fall into. I love all your writing: keep it up! :)
Cereal92 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Please update this story!
Its full of suspense and I'm so curious to see who's gonna win. Although I don't really like the books I like this story so far
TBH you are now my new favorite fan fiction author
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Please go on with this story:)
Mercury Teardrops chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I suggest Fuji should play. And Yukimura and Akaya. If there was a pot charater that was most like Cato. It would be Akaya, i think.
SunnyDorangejuice chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh, f***. That...hurts. Eiji, Niou, Choutaro, Akaya, Sanada, Tezuke, Fuji, everyone...that really hurts. But, I'll say, Eiji and Niou's deaths are actually how I would imagine they would die. Eiji would never be able to kill ANYONE, unless they did something to Oishi. Niou...yeah, he would probably-scratch that, definitely-give the world the bird, and then suicide.