Reviews for Needing You
DarkLeader16 chapter 2 . 7/4
really great story but I am scarred for life but remember amazing story
allanimeisgoodanime chapter 2 . 3/14
please write more though!
allanimeisgoodanime chapter 1 . 1/25
NOPE I've read weirder shit than this ...I wrote it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
I'm so morally conflicted right now. You did a good job, but still definitely torn. Hehehe if you know what I mean ;). Pun wasn't intended but too good to pass up. Like this fic... Wasn't what I was initially looking for but too good to pass up.
Kaite chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
That was sweet. Cute, a little odd, but sweet. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This fills an emotional hole I have inside me. I just figured I might as well write my feelings. I never had a good dad, he always verbally screamed and yelled a lot at me, and it caused me some serious damage later on. I have been longing to fill this up with a daddy kink of some sort just because I guess I'm messed up now... But this filled something else inside me that I seriously needed. I wish England was my daddy. I need a soft spoken, protective daddy now and this fic means a lot to me, strange as it may seem.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
It's so weird, and I know I shouldn't like it... But I do. I feel like England.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
What did I just read?

...why did I like it?
DtrOfHades chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is very awkward... but you're a REALLY good writer! I just don't get why they're countries...
Dat Crazy Anon chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
I loved it! HOT DAYUMN! I envy thee...
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I'm rereading this and I just wanted to say it's actually one of my favorite fanfics out there. If I had to make a list with the top 5 best I've ever read, this would definitely be on it. I can't even describe exactly what I like about this, but I've always loved uke!America and had a kink for dependence. This story is just so genuinely sweet and so loving. I find odd kinks and fetishes really interesting from an academic perspective, too. I'm glad to be an accepting person that can appreciate your work. This is full of love, trust, hot smut, and acceptance.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I read it some time ago and finally decided to write a review albeit a rather short one.

This fic is honestly one of my favourite fics now. I love the characterization, the smut parts and simply everything about this story, and I just want to say that this story touched me deeply. I think it just... touched a sore spot or something. Touched some string within me. Something very personal and intimate.

I very deeply sympathized with America and actually with England too. I can't even explain how strongly and deeply this story touched me. It made me very emotional. Not gonna lie, I actually cried. Or even weeped actually. Especially while reading Chapter 2 when America started... well, doubting all this, started feeling bad about all this and himself, being insecure and all, thought that he was a burden to England with his preferences, called himself a 'freak'... It really broke my heart and still breaks my heart to think about it. I actually get emotional just from thinking about it. That's how good your story is, that's how much it touched me. Probably I'm just too sensitive to this subject and this kind of things in general because well, I'm into AB/DL. Seriously, when America started crying, I kinda couldn't help it and started crying too. I'd like to reread this story but maybe sometime later because it invokes too much emotion from me.

I'm not sure what else I can add here. I'm so happy you wrote and posted this. I love this story very much. I'm very thankful for this.

I noticed that you're not really active on any of your accounts anymore... , tumblr and your personal website... I just hope that it's not because anything happened. It saddens me when people just disappear like that because I just don't know why. If you merely dropped all these accs I hope that you come back to them someday and continue writing because you seriously have great talent. Or at least maybe continue writing somewhere else and under a different pen name and keep sharing your awesome stories.
The Confederacy chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
While this is a little strange, I shall say to each his own. It's not our place to judge people. To me, this just proves how close they are to each other.
OutToGarden chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
This was definitely completely unlike anything else I have ever read, but I found myself understanding them and actually finding it rather sweet. I'm glad you had the courage to write something like this. If only everyone in the world was accepting...
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I like odd ass kinks. Disturbing. Horrific. I'm a weird person. This story was awesome.