Reviews for Someplace I've Never Been
ariel chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH
NO MORE? buaaaa

me ubiese gustado mas capitulos, ... escribes tan bien!
SkyeRevo chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
It's a shame that you have only written two Shavid fics and I've already finished both. Both are so beautiful and you are so talented and my heart feels like it will burst with the feelings that I've gotten from reading your stories. Kudos to you, great writer!
VidaSeverlin chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Dear Author,
May I translate your masterpiece on the Russian language please? It will be here / and nowhere else. Do you mind about it?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Naw that was a cute story
I don't really 'ship' David and Elizabeth
But this story made me rethink the possibility
Great read I liked it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I wish it wasn't the end. Really, I do. So...maybe in the future...a sequel perhaps/ (hint-hint, wink-wink)
SolOutOfHint chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
again, this is very beautiful... my heart can't take it anymoooreee 333
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
love this story)
Rishtalak chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
You know, I originally saw the high school in the description and thought AAAAH RUN AWAY, but decided to give it a shot. And I'm glad I did! I think you handled the transition from robot to human well and effectively reduced the other characters to their base personalities and explored their interactions with each other. All together, a very nice piece.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is really cool (:
Felicity Dream chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Oh, this was so brilliant! And very poetic in a way. All the characters were well done and I absolutely loved David and Elisabeth's relationship, and how you'd written it out.
Ma'am Anon chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I absolutely love this. The tone, the wording, the freakin sentence structure! And everyone, especially David, are beyond spot on. This is truly fablous.
puddingcup chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
This is amazing! I absolutely love it!
sunANDdust chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
its so beautiful. youre writing style is very modest and wonderful. i cant remember i read such a realistic ff in the last months. :) would love to read more
LonelyGiant chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Now that I think about it, you should write a sequel. A ten-year high school reunion.
megumisakura chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
very good chapter,loved the fight scene.