Reviews for Universal Gravitation
kissimmeme chapter 1 . 3/13
I loved this...got anymore stories starring these 3?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh wow. I do t like threesomes but I liked this one. Thor is so sweet . Suprised he shares he is never one to share his Loki
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I love this kind of style. I like how here loki is desired after instead of being an outcast. It was extremely cute and sweet but next time add a little of the sexy time? Please :3
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh man ! I likes this perhaps a little too much ! Kickass job !
mylifeisbeautiful chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE THOR/LOKI FANFIC! *FANGIRL SCREAMING*
I love how Tony and Thor are fighting over Loki although hes like no guys youre still kids and im a teacher so bye XD
Why cant i have a fab math sub like Loki...*cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Lol im a teacher, why cant that happen to me :L
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ha! XD Need I say more!? I loved this!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Give me more
Helen5901 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow, this was really hot! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Thanks, that was an interesting twist.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Threesome!
my only concern is the batant contravention of Stony, but anyway.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I think this was rather sweet. :)
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my! This fics was completely awesome, I like a lot when the topic is about school life, the only thing I didn't like a bit was the intervention of Tony between the relationship of Loki and Thor, just for the fact that I don't like to see Loki with anyone else than Thor.

But, out of that, I love it a lot, was amazing, you are great I have to apologize again for my awful english, but here again, my original languaje is Spanish.

Anyway, thanks for this great fic, I like it a lot. Kisses!.

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
FU-KING-AWE-SOME. LOVE-YOU-SO-MUCH-A!
Kwindig chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I highly approve! Love these guys as a threesome (or even love triangle) Wish you woulda done the more steamy moments but still this was a pleasure to read! Can we have more?