Reviews for Two Tickets to Paradise
arses21 chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
Such a cool idea to take suggestions & make this a group effort! It was wonderful!
jenninemarie chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Loved it!
jayjrat chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
I loved the whole story, especially the reader suggestions you worked in! Getting to read it all without having to wait was awesome but I know I would have liked coming up with suggestions and watching for you to use them. :)
Yabado chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
I'm late to the party but I told you I was going to find and read some of your other stories - this one was great! I loved it!
NovemberDreamin chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Awww, worst timing!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Such an awesome story! I loved it!
Deathagramyuri chapter 28 . 12/13/2012
I love this story so much I wanna marry it. Ugh it was wonderful. The longing and angst and sexiness it was perfect!
passionatelife0709 chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
My favorite so far!
Graveygraves chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Happy Dance - for many reasons one I have found time to finally finish reading this wonderful story and two for such a great epilogue : )
Harleyzgirl chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Awwwwww, that was just so damn sweet I think I'm in sugar shock, lol.
I could totally see DJ in my head.
Juanita Espisito hopefully one day Morgan? Wouldn't that be a riot?!
Full circle to Miami, lovely.
Perfect ending to your 100th story. Much enjoyed. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
Double wedding?! Didn't see that coming, but heck, why not.
Murse, giggle. You know who has one, too, lol.
Now that's a welcome home. Hot, hot, hoooooooottt!
Harleyzgirl chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Another Temple Run addict, cool.
I sooooo relate to Pen in this, wanting and needing to know, but uncertain how to go about finding out what Derek's thinking. I like the culmination though. Hoping to get the team's reaction next.
Harleyzgirl chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Jealous caveman Derek is always such a treat. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Thank you. This chter was exactly what I neede to make me giggle right now. Toast colored Barbie took the cake, but the rose tattoo chick needs help, wow. Good for Pen keeping her head held high and ignoring the lot of them.
Graveygraves chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
So I still have a few chapters left to go but this is as far as I can read tonight. Thank you it has been agreat story so far and very hot.