Reviews for Forged by Adversity
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is a completely different take on how the whole birthday confrontation would happen... and I love it :D Although I think the pair of them may be gluttons for punishment.
NomiSaki chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is just to cute to handel, plz keep up the good work :')
Iggy's Duckie chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Arthur had to throw up?! xD
Risachi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you are a genius!
i never thought about this solution
although i also like the other versions i like how arthur does not look like a complete wreak and all of his actions had a deeper meaning
you did a good job there ;D
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, I love this story! I've just read this, and d'awww it's so sweet for Alfred, and Arthur's just... I can clearly see this in my head.

New headcanon!

I love how it takes on another perspective on Alfred's birthday. That England's just there in a nearby hotel, wishing him a happy birthday, and believing that America's so kind...

Just. GAH. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Big broooo, you never told me that you wrote a fanfic! ;A;

I love how you wrote it! It's not like most 4th of July fics where Arthur is out there getting himself drunk and wasted.. And I liked the way you worded everything! I wish to read more from you! u
midorimacchi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh my gosh, this story is fantastic. i really love how you didn't end it too sappily; everything was tied together nicely. i like how you used the independence day idea and took it a step further by writing a story that wasn't a generic it's-america's-birthday-and-england-is-sad fic. well done.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love Birthday fics and I genuinely got excited about the 4th of July even though I'm not American because I thought there'd be good fanfics! I found one! Thank you! And happy independanve day :)