Reviews for Lost Before The Dawn
miss stoneheart chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
I just spent the last three hours reading without stopping for even a second , this beautiful and charming fanfic about the best couple ever! I know it must be hard to capture the essence of Loki, but I just loved every glance this fanfic was absurdly wonderful and I'm going right now read the sequel, because I can barely contain myself about the curiosity of what comes next . Congratulations for the wonderful job you did with this story. You just won a fan another realm. Obrigada pela melhor fanfic ever! Beijos.
AvengersLoki chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
Wow. I loved reading this story. Will go look for the sequel now : )
AvengersLoki chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Really enjoying this story. I had a Loki fangirl moment when Stark said "I like her" because it's what Loki says in Thor: The Dark World after Jane slaps him : D
AvengersLoki chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh wow. I love this story and its plot is great! It's really original and I'm looking forward to reading this : )
DiscoloredLady chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
)) When I saw the characters and saw the Thor-Loki pairing while looking for Lokane stuff, I was like, "OH. Nope, nope, nope," since sometimes I look at the characters first before the summary when I search for fan fiction stories. Then I saw Veritas, and I didn't even bother reading the whole summary when I saw it was Lokane since I know I could trust you on the pairing based on At The Beginning. I didn't realise till the first few paragraphs that it was the sequel of this fan fic and that this was also Lokane. LOL It was so confusing. But I can't WAIT to read this. :D Nice first chapter.
Cunt Blaster chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Lol, fun timez
Cunt Blaster chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Lol, so happy that you typed sociopath instead of psychopath.
Servantatheart1 chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
What a lovely fic! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Ooh, this looks to be a very intriguing fic. I wonder, though, why if it's a Lokane story it's filed under [Loki, Thor]? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this system.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
mfaerie32 chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
And he does still need to pay for the people he killed. He might have been manipulated, but he still made the choice to do so. (
Supermoi chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Loved it. Its very interesting!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Ooooo
Suzie chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Please keep writing about Loki and Janes adventures. Love them. About to read your follow on from this and can't wait. I also just read "At the beginning" and loved that too. Please keep writing ;-)
Kon13 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Mmmmmm! Gots me all teary eyed!
Kon13 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
;-; I hate fight crying at this chapter! Damn being at work..