Reviews for Brothers: Snow Day
Misyel chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Yeey, so that now Callen is a brother complex.. haha..
the only family, of course potective whether you like it or not..
love it..
keep continue..
and may be with a surprise condition that well.. unpredictable, and make the rest of the readers shock by it..
emm, can I ask?
well, I hope that Hetty still can't take resque team to go to save them, and yeah, Deeks became ill, then well, everyone worry about him..

I think that it will be interesting (for me), I guess?
hehe..
thank nyou so much..

and update soon..
Misyel chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
hey, why is that Kensi doesn't tell the other about Deeks's past?
it doesn't mean that she was showing Deeks's weakness, but still may e Sam will still think that Deeks was weak from the start and whining all the time..
well.. not like that.. but still..
kath46 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
thanks for updating...hmm next chapter about G and Nell?
Somnium1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Really enjoying this, please continue.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Thank you so much for updating and I love the new chapter.

Serenity
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Hey! I was so glad when I saw your update. I really like this brother thing...
Reader chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Yes here I am again :) Enjoyed the banter and your discriptive ability. It makes you really feel like you're there, with the draught coming through under the door and the snow piling up on the window ledges. Good work.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Excellent first chapter! Plenty of 'edge of seat moments' and team bonding. Look forward to reading chapter 2. By the way, I normally only review at the end of a story, not after each chapter :) so that says something.
secretxlittlexdarling chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is cute :) more please?
Nerw20 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
lol such a cute story! & you're such a good writer! D hurry back! i even felt cold when i read this!
Sweet Lu chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Sweet story. I like it when Callen goes all protective of Deeks. Hope there is another chapter coming.
fanficlover chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Finally an update. An awesome one at that. I almost forgotten about this. I love the camaraderie and bond between these two. Callen in overprotective big brother mode is sweet and Deeks being the cheeky and vulnerable little brother is simply sweeter. Thank you.
Mickey-Phil chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
FInally! it's been a while... i thought it would be discontinued...

Thanks!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Please continue!
MorganForte chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hallo there! I'm hoping you're going to take this turn of events a little further - Deeks and Callen as brothers...I love it!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »