Reviews for Brothers: Snow Day
Somnium1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Really enjoying this, please continue.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Thank you so much for updating and I love the new chapter.

Serenity
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Hey! I was so glad when I saw your update. I really like this brother thing...
Reader chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Yes here I am again :) Enjoyed the banter and your discriptive ability. It makes you really feel like you're there, with the draught coming through under the door and the snow piling up on the window ledges. Good work.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Excellent first chapter! Plenty of 'edge of seat moments' and team bonding. Look forward to reading chapter 2. By the way, I normally only review at the end of a story, not after each chapter :) so that says something.
secretxlittlexdarling chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is cute :) more please?
Nerw20 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
lol such a cute story! & you're such a good writer! D hurry back! i even felt cold when i read this!
Sweet Lu chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Sweet story. I like it when Callen goes all protective of Deeks. Hope there is another chapter coming.
fanficlover chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Finally an update. An awesome one at that. I almost forgotten about this. I love the camaraderie and bond between these two. Callen in overprotective big brother mode is sweet and Deeks being the cheeky and vulnerable little brother is simply sweeter. Thank you.
Mickey-Phil chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
FInally! it's been a while... i thought it would be discontinued...

Thanks!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Please continue!
MorganForte chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hallo there! I'm hoping you're going to take this turn of events a little further - Deeks and Callen as brothers...I love it!
Sarcastickay001 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love this story!
I always thought Callen and Deeks looked like brothers.
Hope you update soon!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Well written and funny. The characterizations were great. The banter awesome. Poor Deeks. I'm glad that Callen and Kensi are there fore him. And Sam, even though it might be silent and subtle, Sam's still got Marty's back.

I hadn't ever noticed the similarities between Marty and Tony, but now that you pointed it out, I do. On another note, I would love to see Callen and Tony interact on the shows.
HollyJeen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I was excited to find this tonight! I really enjoy the idea of Callen and Deeks being brothers. I especially like the big-brother vibe toward Marty. I hope this turns into a biT of hurt/comfort with Deeks starting to believe he is 'good enough' for the team.

Good stuff - and good writing skills!

More please:-)