Reviews for Through Eternity
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
very cool set of drabbles so far. keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
The last chapter was the cutest. :)) I loved the whole "Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Et cetera." part!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I'm laughing hysterically right now that was so cute. You basically just wrote my dream boy in three chapters. How is that possible? Can I keep him please? *puppy dog eyes*
iridescent bookyworm chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I love how Scorpious gets irritated by Rose's perfection, that's just such a human quality and I love it.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww, that was so fluffy and adorable. I loved how he always tried the cupcakes for her!
WeasleySeeker chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow, the writing in here was so vivid, and apart from the tense thing again, stunning. I liked how the inhale exhale thing was a repeating theme throughout and the images were great. Subscribing to this :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This is so cute, alex, creys let me have your scorpy. He clearly loves rose a lot, aww, and the way you characterise her with her endless chattering is very similar to how i see her and definitely comes from hermione, heheh. There were a couple of tense shifts but other than that this was really good! :D
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was really cute, alex, aww scorrose feels. It was a great way to interpret the prompt and although there were a few mistakes (mainly its vs. it's), I really enjoyed this! :)
felines chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Haha, the ending is really funny! Otherwise, this was all really spectacular fluff! I love how he fell in love with her from afar, but it seems as though Rose didn't even notice him. It's super cute! I also like how you imply that usually Scorpius gets all taht he wants, but not this time...

Great job!
felines chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Only a little thing: you switched tenses midway, and idk if it was supposed to be like that, but oh well!

Anyway, this was super cute! I love how Scorpius still remembers all the memories with Rose. And I also love how much he cares about their family. The realization that he comes to at the end is adorable as well. Great job! :D
felines chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was really cute! I really liked the theme with the cupcakes. And the note at the end was super cute! The only thing I noticed was that you repeatedly used "it's" when "its" is proper - not sure if it's autocorrect or something. Also, at the end, in your AN, you said "with a review" when I think you meant "without" ;) But all in all, this was super cute! Great job! :D
sydneysages chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I love the prompt and its use in this fic, with you repeating the "Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Et cetera." so many times, with a line of the fic inbetween; it really drove home that Scorpius was focused on Rose and trying to be normal.

I loved how he described her and how he was so confident in getting her; that was really nice, and it showed his characterisation.

(Past & present again)
sydneysages chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Aww, this was really nice, Alex! I love how Scorp's issue was how Rose just chattered and chattered, and how she must have gotten it from Hermione; it was really good. I also like how he seemed as though he only cared about her and their kids-they have kids! That's so sweet!

I also like the mention of his parents.

You switched between past and present again!
sydneysages chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hey, Alex, I really liked how you used this prompt with the Scorrose; I liked that it was more friendship rather than relationship, and I like how they had differing opinions on the quality of the cupcakes. I also liked his note, and the bit in brackets.

"she bit into it's contents" and "into it's pungent core" need "its" rather than "it's" and you switched between present and past a few times, but I liked the drabble!
Pure Alethea chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Amazing as per usual. So sweet! I love the whole cupcake scenerio. Fabulous story. :D

Alethea