Reviews for Crystal Heaven
Michael S. Repton chapter 64 . 3/25/2013
Congratulations on completing the story :) Nice ending, as well. It was charming to see Kiriko again! - and lovely to see everyone's stories rounding off and the good characters finding happiness. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Michael S. Repton chapter 62 . 2/26/2013
A charming bittersweet winding-down chapter. Rena is particularly well written :) And so we come to the inevitable goodbyes, and the scene really shows how far the characters have come in this story. Finally, I have to say that that was a very nice stinger at the end, and I'm intrigued to see where that's going...
James Birdsong chapter 61 . 2/12/2013
Excellent work
TheNaiker chapter 61 . 2/13/2013
No, it's not the end yet.
As I've written a pair of chapters before, there are still two chapters left the epilogue. In fact, there is still a pending matter, which will be handled in the final part of the story. If you remember a detail of a certain character you may grasp what it is :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 61 . 2/12/2013
...the end? Oh, wow. Congratulations on reaching such an impressive wordcount! Excellent chapter though. That scene with Ouka was very sweet :)
gF20 chapter 49 . 11/30/2012
I hate cliffhangers ... but nice history though! I want to know how it ends so much!
Michael S. Repton chapter 49 . 12/1/2012
:( That was such a powerful chapter; a very dramatic and intense confrontation, really well scripted, and a beautiful but very sad ending. I hope she did make it to Heaven. She certainly deserves it.
Dtkfan888 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 45 . 11/8/2012
Don't worry, I am still enjoying the story. I just haven't reviewed for a while because it's tricky to know what to say about it. (It's usually much easier to review bad stories than good ones!) It is a little hard to follow, but that's not your fault - it's just that it's a very long story, and over time I lose track of the plot a little. Rena's story arc has been excellent and deeply involving, and I really want to know how things are going to turn out. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
Yes, I've always understood that the Queen Carrier theory is just a theory that's disproved by looking closely at the actual events. This chapter is good; a plausible and clearly envisaged unfolding of events. And congratulations on overtaking my total wordcount, for now ;)
Michael S. Repton chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
The last scene is excellent - nice dramatic exit! :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
That was a lovely bittersweet chapter - it was great to see Keiichi confronting his past and actually meeting the little girl he shot, as that's something I've never seen done in other fanfictions. (Would you mind if i used some of your ideas about what she is like?) I knew the truth would come out, but it was still really well done and a heart-wrenching scene to read. I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
Pregnant? Wasn't expecting that :P This story is certainly getting more and more intricate...
Michael S. Repton chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Intriguing conspiracy plot :) I'm looking forward to finding out where this is going. I especially like the way you've connected it with Rena's past... she's a very interesting character.
TheNaiker chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Oops, my bad :P
Corrected it. I'm also reading the wikia about Higurashi, just to be sure not to make similar mistakes any more