Reviews for Black Rock Shooter: Paradise Lost
Angel Veins chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Oh god Rock-chan! Poor her... Help her Ron!
I love what you have so far and can't wait to read more!
GooBall chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
NICE its sad that the best stories about Black Rock Shooter aren't updated in ages. So I hope this one will continue and not die out.

I shall hope forever!

**-GooBall**
YRZ chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Hope there is romance between Ron and Rock in later chapters :)
emylee.gravel chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I hope there will be a third. _
guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
the description of Rocks new look. I know it. Insane Black Rock Shooter. YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE DOES! PLEASE!
Flameheart chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This is a really well written fanfic. To be honest I love the caring Ron and RonXRock paring. Hope you may update sooner :)

BR
Flameheart
Alicecreed1010 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Dude, you should continue this, you made my day when you continue insane black shooter. This is truly amazing
legacy23 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Im lovin it man. Im freakin lovin it. lovin it I think my critic mind just got blown away xD

Do continue :) looking forward for more and as always. Good job on taking Rock's character quite nicely :) hope to know more about Daisuke
legacy23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Interesting story

I like how you describe things. It flows pretty well with those vocabulary you use and how you even explain Rock's emotionless features. Yes i find it hard myself to capture it but i see you got the hang of it :)

looking forward for more :3 Im also glad someone is writing about the manga so keep it up :D
rst64tlc chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Oh boy, shit about to happen. Great story and plot, still those girls are assholes, if they did die would they become members of the black shooter army too? if so, then is Rock going to massacure them brutally? Oh, wait Fanfiction's new rule won't allow that, well anyway great story, can't wait for the next chapter. P.S.: You're the first and (currently) the only author of BRS that actully is revoling around the manga instead of the anime, great job.
Knight25 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Good story! Please continue when you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is awesome, your flow is perfect. You need to put punctuation marks inside of the quotation marks, however; not only is it proper grammar but it looks awkward with those commas straying beyond their borders.

Wrong: "Hey", he said.

Right: "Hey," he said.

Sorry, it just nags at me. Other than that minor mistake, this is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting story, I recently came across the BRS manga & took a read. I hope you continue this story when you get the chance.