Reviews for Tick Tock
aniseed flower chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
Hi. Im not sure what happened to you. Your authors nite said the chapter was ready, and its four years later with no update.. hope your ok.
Bit of a bummer, cause i was really enjoying this story. But yeah. Thanks for writing what you have, and sharing it with us.
Redheadmama03 chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
So good! PLEASE update!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
I see you haven't updated this story, are you going to finish it or ?thanks great story would ready like to see where you were going with it.
ReefChic7 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Just wondering if you were going to update this story?
baseballmom3d chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
I am loving this story. I am looking forward to more!
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 22 . 2/12/2014
I really like this story, wondering if you are going to continue. I've read your other stories and you are talented. Keep it up!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ReefChic7 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Any hope of seeing and update on this one soon? :)
osugirl345 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
I know its been a while but I just read all that you have posted and its great! I really hope you'll update again!
ReefChic7 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story?
Leibeezer chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I just started reading this story, and I'm loving it. I feel so bad for Bella, is there any chance she could get a heart transplant? I think Bella should tell Edward about what Rose told her, I don't want to see her hiding anything else from him. I'm really not liking Carlisle and Esme, maybe Edward should have another talk with Esme. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
cielo76azul chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Please update!, I want to see if these two are going to make it!
irelandk chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
:-) look forward to reading more

Thanks for writing
TARDISLover6 chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Are you planning on containing this story? Please continue its really great!
ReefChic7 chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
Just wondering if you are still working on this story? I've really enjoyed it.