Reviews for Tick Tock
seekerharmoney chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Thanks good chapter
ladytwime.com chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
oh bella that was so cute just jump him next movie day lol and poor rose they dont want the kids with anyone edward knows what he wants in his future and a girlfriend will not move him from that
mimimgr chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
they worry he's not going to go away to school if he gets attached to someone? so his mom is bit cold to bella? I'm surprised about rose, but not at the same time...
Chilly Howdy chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
(((Love)))

Thanks for the wonderful update :) Not too sure what's up with Esme? Maybe it has something to do with Rose and Emmett getting caught? Or Carlisle already knows about Bella's condition?

Who knows! Guess we will have to wait!

See you next time

Chilly x
CdrIvanova chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
What's up with C&E? Hmmm ...
mariga79 chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
I think Esme thinks the same as Rose, that they are "sleeping together" And maybe Esme blames Bella for Rose doing it too...and maybe she feels Edward is getting to invested, and or Bella is taking advantage of him with her illnes
36yearoldtwimom chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
I think Esme and Carlise know already. They just don't want to see Edward fall too deep. But I'm not crazy about rude Esme. She better have a good excuse.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
I think Esme and Carlisle think their relationship will fade and the proof that it isn't at the moment annoyed her.
staceleo chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful! Wonderful!
mdsngrc chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Really a litte annoyed with Esme right about now. Don't really know what her problem is, but I am dying to find out.
WiltshireGlo chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
What is up with Esme and Carlisle? Do they think she'll distract him from his studies? Or do they know about her condition?
Tinsley Warren chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
I think they want him to back off because they know she isn't doing good and they're worried? Maybe they don't want him to stress with her health when he has his future ahead? Or they're worried he's too much for her and will hurt her not help?

Rose being caught with a boy! Whoa!

Glad her Christmas was great. Her gift she got was so sweet!
tigger5600 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter... and I am guessing the whole thing with Rose and Edward spending the night at her house is not looking good in his parents eyes! Can't wait to read more!

-Kate
CullenLove678 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Is this story going to have a HEA? Just curious(:
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
What about Emmett's girlfriend? It's funny to see that Esme is fine with Rose obviously growing up and being associated with the opposite sex but things are viewed different for Edward. Good story.
971 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »