Reviews for Tick Tock
samiam77 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
I can't wait to read what's going on!
Jillybeans122 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
I was beginning to wonder about this fic, I was missing it! I can't think of why esme is acting weird.
annaharding chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
My guess is that Esme and Carlisle are worried that B&E are going to get too involved, and interfere with Edward's college education. I wonder if someone (like Rose?) dropped a little unconfirmed gossip? I'm also wondering, tho, why Bella won't let Edward tell her parents about her condition? Carlisle works at the hospital she goes to for her ultrasounds. Doctors share information. He could have seen her chart. Hmmmm.
I am surprised with how physical Charlie is with Bella - especially after Edward had already hugged and kissed her. Guess he doesn't have 100% issues with germs.
Thanx for the update!
debslmac chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
LiLi82 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
love it fab chapter
DawnsWhimsy chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
What does his mom have against Bella? She is such a sweet girl a good girl too.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for updating :)
dreampills chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
great chapter
twlighttina chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Oh did he tell them?
banshee69 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait to find out what Esme deal is, she's was about rude. I'm thinking she doesn't want Edward with Bella, but with someone else... I guess Rose thinks what's good for Edward is good for her too, even if she is misguided on the circumstances. Looking forward to more, hope you post again soon.
muzaklover chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Not sure what is up with his parents, but they need to calm down and let Edward be a kid. Thanks for the update. Loved it.
Iteachu4600 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
I'm just wondering with Carlisle being a dr. has he over heard talking & found out about Bella & told Esme.
shae8500 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Wth is up with esme? Love the gifts. And lol about rose that sucks!
lanigirl96003 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
looking forward to more
Kim Ginsberg chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
carlisle and esme thing they are sleeping together, rose apparently does too. they need to find out, maybe carlisle sees her with tanya?
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »