Reviews for Tick Tock
lanigirl96003 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
looking forward to more
Kim Ginsberg chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
carlisle and esme thing they are sleeping together, rose apparently does too. they need to find out, maybe carlisle sees her with tanya?
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Whats esme's issue? Great chapter doll
shaz308 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
What is up with Esme. I hope Bella let's the Cullens know her secret soon.
AnnaKatherineC chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
I'm just holding my brreath for the moment Edward is around and something does cause Bella to become too worked up. That will be interesting to see how he handles it
Missus T chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
What's up with Edward's parents? Maybe they're worried because they don't want him to get to close and end up hurt if something happens to B? Hmmm seems like more than that though...
YAY for good Christmases! Though I was waiting for Bella to have an asthma attack or some sort of adverse reaction to the tree. LOL Glad she didn't tho!
rclaurel chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Great Chapter, They don't know about her condition or maybe Carisle peak at her file which is against the law and they know she might die and don't want Edward wasting his life on her or they think she might get pregnant not knowing her condition.
nightdreamz-n-panicattacks chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
I have a feeling Esme thinks they are having sex or she believes Bella is pregnant, like what Edward thought.
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Thanks God, finally!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
why does she keep doing that?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
not pregnant but something else
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
whats wrong w/ Bella?
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
Absolutely beautiful story! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Iteachu4600 chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
I'm not liking Esme and Carlisle I know every parents wants what is best for their child but dicatating what they do with their life, not letting them really enjoy being young telling them what they will study in college especially something as long and intensive as becoming a dr. no way to overberaring. I witnessed this first hand when parents are overbearing then the child goes to college and gets freedom they go crazy my first roommate was proof of that.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »