Reviews for Tick Tock
rclaurel chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow alot of possiblities with this begining, pregnant or sick..can not wait to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I have so many questions. I wonder if that's a good thing or if I'm missing some big part here.
BriB87 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This sounds great. I'm really confused which usually makes for a great story. I'm definitely leaning towards pregnant. So is it a boy or a girl? Or are we going to start at the beginning when Bella and Edward first meet and maybe she's not pregnant then?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Sounds good to me! Looking forward to later!
AngieLee chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
well this sounds good. Sweetward would be refreshing, but if she's preggo I don't understand how it can be as easy going as it is supposed to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm interested! There are a few possibilities here. But since she's talking about the babies on the wall I'm going to guess she's preggo. And if she's in HS it must mean that it wasn't planned.. huh! I can't wait!
Janella72 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ok, here's my guess. She's moved from... somewhere because that's not listed and she's pregnant. But the question is, was she pregnant before she moved or did she get pregnant when she got there and is it Edward holding her hand or maybe her dad? Damn girl, I'm already hooked here!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Intriguing...I'm in! Thanks so much!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Must be a baby ultrasound because she says she is looking at the ceiling and seeing the babies...must have more...soon.
228 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
A little cofused but I'm looking forward to read more:)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
1st I thought,ultrasound.. unplanned pregnancy?
Then I thought, young..is there a history of cancer? Could she have cancer? (God that is a ugly word!)

So, looking forward to finding out more.. :)
I love it so far ! ;)
cejsmom chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm thinking that ultrasound is t for a baby cuz why soo many? but if not, why then? Can't wait to find out!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Has me curious, have an idea of what's going on, very curious.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can't wait for more :)
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »