Reviews for We All Bleed the Same Way
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Love it so far!
IcePrincess013 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I really like this story! :) You are a really great writer and I think you do a really good job of keeping true to the characters. I love the idea of how this takes place during the time between the seasons. Please update soon!
DriftingCloudz chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Fiiiinish
BJ's world chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Brilliant can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
amazing i cant wait for the next update i love how you write Ben
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Just wanted to say that I really like this story and i completely agree that seeing a skitter in combat for the first time would freak someone out- i like that you incorporated that even though they didn't really in the show. Awesome job and looking forward to the next update! :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This story is pretty good so far :)
marinawings chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Fantastic third chapter!

You do such a great job with the characters. I can totally see Ben freezing up during his first battle with a Skitter, then being motivated into action by Hal being in danger. And then, Hal's protectiveness of Ben is so believable and so Hal. "I'm sure that Dad would have been proud as well." Chills! Gah, I just love the brotherly moments! :)

I like the way you write the other characters, as well. Weaver and Ann and Matt seem believable and true to character, too. I also think you did a good job with the action scene. It held my attention well, and I could visualize all the action in my mind.

Keep up the excellent work! I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This is really good! I love it! Can't wait to the next chapter. I think you should involve matt a little bit more. I love Matt and Hals relationship hihi:) keep up the good work!:)
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
As I've said, this is the greatest transition fic. I loved Ben's first confrontation with a Skitter. It rang so true and it definitely helped fill in the gaps for his character transition between 1 and 2.

My favorite scene(s) this chapter were Ben stepping up and protecting Hal. I think that was a real turning point for his character.

This was amazing!
ebi pers chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This. Was. Fantastic! I am always amazed by how brilliantly in-character your stories are. Hal and Ben are both very complex characters and in many respects you have captured that so well. Your action scenes were stunningly written and I appreciate how you made Ben freeze up. The human elements of the show and your storybare always enjoyable. I really hope you'll update soon! Yours is perhaps the most realistic, well-written version of what happened in those 3 months.
Heracratzarism chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Ben's reaction was totally realistic! This chapter was really good. Can't wait for an update!
marinawings chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
The interaction between Hal and Ben is so realistic in this chapter. They act like themselves! One of the best things about good fanfiction is characters acting like themselves. :)

The other characters' reactions to Ben's accuracy with a firearm were quite amusing and also in-character. And poor little Matt at the end!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, to see how Ben does in combat and how he'll work with Hal and the others.
ebi pers chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I think your characterization is spot on, especially for Ben. Everything from the way he talks to the body language you included speaks to Connor Jessup's portrayal of him. That's no easy feat given the complexity of the character so excellent job. The Hal/Ben sibling dynamic you have here is also excellent. And I like how you referred back to Matt at the end there, observing them leave. It was a short but nonetheless powerful moment. I can't wait to see what else you have in store both here and in other stories for this fandom. Your talents are quite a welcome addition and I agree that there isn't enough Falling Skies on here. Oh and also: superb title, very poetic!
Sirnonenath chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Just wanted to say the "Guest" review below was mine. I wasn't signed in, my bad. Love the story!