Reviews for Look
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazing!

Sneezingpanda12345
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is beautiful. I think Lucy Saxon is unfortunately ignored -or, I'm sorry to say, perhaps its just me. I certainly never thought of her much after her appearances were done, although during the season 3 finale, I remember thinking that she was an interesting character. Your set of drabbles makes me feel rather bad for ignoring her existence so far. Each little ficlet is beautifully written, you can actually see the Master through her eyes from your vivid descriptions. Thank you for these amazing drabbles!
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
These are so beautiful, so sad and aching and just lovely... Poor Lucy. Poor, poor Lucy Saxon.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yes! I'm glad you actually wrote this! I've always found Lucy to be an interesting character, but of course, she's always so overshadowed by the Master, that she doesn't usually get written about. I think you captured her character perfectly, the tone of her dazed quality that she always seems to have when she's around the Master, like she's being led to his beat and completely helpless to do otherwise. I also like that you wrote about the abuse, because there's absolutely no way he wasn't abusing her.
And I love how you didn't write this in chronological order; I think it fits with the jumbled tone of Lucy's thoughts, and by putting the scene where she shoots him first, makes the piece all the more effective.
I noticed a mistake in one of the drabbles, where you're talking about her bruises, you write "abalaster" instead of "alabaster"; other than that, I didn't catch any mistakes.
/gushing. I LOVE YOU, MOONBABE!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Poor lost things . . .
lella7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I found the Master and Lucy's relationship really interesting, and I actually rewatched these episodes fairly recently, and I loved the way you describe it here. The slightly hazy, dazed quality throughout really brings across the way that Lucy is dealing with something that's way beyond her. Your description of her seeing Utopia was fantastic! And if you're only on season 4 you have so many great episodes to look forward to! (a few dud ones too but...meh) Enjoy! :)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Whoa, you posted it! I'm so glad to see that you're writing DW fic now, and that this fic turned out the way it did! It's just fantastic, so fascinating and very much in character. I hope there'll be a lot more of both this and other characters! *cough*Donna*cough* ;)
thankyoucaptain chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh, this is wonderful! I love the interpretation you've brought to Lucy, and your wording, as always, is gorgeous.
Brilliant story!
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
YAY. YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO?:D ASDFGHJKL. Dr Who is like my childhood and I will always love it omg.
Anyway, back to the fanfic-LOVE IT:D Great job for your first one and it's Lucy/Master too! I always loved the Master-Even in the classic serise and you did this brilliantly! Great job!