Reviews for Imperfections
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
It's one of more original Titanic fics I encountered on here - and one such a short one :) Yes, I do find it being so short not a flaw but a big advantage - such a nice vignette showing Rose's feelings well - we get access to her internal world, taking a look at something I so far haven't seen in any fic before - in practically any fic on how they survived and lived long and happily ever after, their life is practically flawless - minus some struggles at the beginning like their poverty etc. Yet, this very fic shows another side of their relationship.
Owl of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. We all want to believe that had Jack survived, it would have been happily ever after. I've been wanting to explore an idea like this for awhile (not exactly like this of course) and i honestly think you just gave me inspiration.
Elinor D chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this.
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Gracie here! :) I've got to say that this is very great. I like how you explored this side of Rose, versus the 'perfect, first-class, society girl' that she is usually portrayed at. It would be interesting if you did this also to Jack. That would be nice to visualize Jack's imperfections and such.