Reviews for Cross Epoch Heroes
Holly of the Night chapter 15 . 1/31
This is interesting. But, they could have wished the Silver-stared Dragon to reverse everything Nero did while keeping their memories, right? Or maybe they can't, but I can't remember...

Shadow Saiyan four, Demon form... I think Demon form is the Oozaru that Kento fought in the previous story. Wow, that's a helluva powah
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
this is fic was a crossover I enjoy reading it. I liked how you had a future Brody and the master came back. Sorry I didn't review before. This is a good fic. I liked how you intoduced the demon ape again and the techniqe the master used to split gogeta back to two sperate firgures. also liked the teaming up with chracters.
Son Goku chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You have no idea how i would act in a real dbz story. To write a dbz fanfic or a dbz crossover fanfic one must have a high knowledge of the anime. One does not simply make a dbz fanfic.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
is luffy-going-have-gaum-gaum-or-kai-power
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
will-luffy-use-gaum-gaum-or-kai-also-nico-roboin&nami&vivi-take-lessions-form-master-rohsi&the-fusiondace-used-luffy&caerw&goku&z-warrors hhhm
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
good chapter enjoying it.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Was that Radiz?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Maybe you should make another Dragonball heroes fanfic on the original Dragonball with teen bulma and kid goku and everyone else thats in it and the heroes go to that world N stuff it would be a great fanfic :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Update today :D :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Update Love it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
Update great job
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Cool continue.

Also maybe you could go back and edit the previous chapter to have Yamcha his bitterness about not getting his dream or you could mention it in the next chapter.

I just feel that would be an interesting plot point on the subject of dreams. The Dragon Ball world is rougher in many ways.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Then maybe you could mention Yamcha never got his dream and have him be bitter about the subject.

That is, if you count GT
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Update Your doing a great job
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2012