Reviews for The Altomare Ace
Sigh...
Dan chapter 9 . 4/8
Uh oh
Dan chapter 8 . 4/8
How did you like your knuckle sandwich misty
Dan chapter 5 . 4/8
Awesome sauce
Dan chapter 4 . 4/8
Bitter and sweet
Dan chapter 2 . 4/8
Pokemon league bitches
Dan chapter 1 . 4/8
I like it
Latias... As Ash's mate... Lemon please?
Change pikachu chapter 11 . 2/28
Change pikachu back
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/12
You should finish this version of the story along with the rewrite this version is the better of the two in my opinion
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 6 . 1/12
This is a great story don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Mission Beach chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I have yet to actually read this chapter all I read was the rant, but this is an extraordinarily good story and I really enjoyed reading it. You say writing is your output and you're VERY good at it. I write a little bit but ONLY a little, I can never get my thoughts straight enough to put too much of it down at a time and I am very scatterbrained and very distractible, I can't stand to sit still and would rather be thinking up stories instead of writing. I think up stories I type very, very little bits of them, I have yet to get anything that could be kid compared to a full story or even chapter, on paper, er, iPad. However I do pride myself on my drawing I think I'm extraordinarily good for never having gone to fart school or any form of art education at all. Although there are somethings that I just can't draw very well, like quadrupeds, I can't draw quadrupeds. You have a very good writing style, it kind of draws me into the story, leaves me wanting to see more. My account won't except my password anymore so I can't get in and PM people otherwise I would really like to start chatting back-and-forth with you. It is good to see such an ingenious author, but I have to ask is, is Unova part of this? Because I have yet to see mention of Cilan or Iris, and the last time I saw someone do a "evil Cilan" he came out very cheap and not good in the slightest, It could be done well but it wasn't, And I think it would be very good to see your take on him and I have yet to see him mentioned in here. Sorry if I missed something obvious that tells me that he's not here, but if it was there I missed it.

I could send you some of my bits and shnipets of stories if you're interested, I could also draw you a picture, either pencil and paper or on the computer. But I wouldn't know how to get it to you... unless you have Facebook, I could post it on Facebook.

p.s. To anyone who disagrees with this be they the author, or other reviewers, or the person who created Pokémon in the first place, or people just reading stuff like this for fun. It doesn't matter who you are what I'm stating is purely my opinions. I'm not trying to force my opinion on you and if you disagree with them then I'm sorry if it seems like I am trying to make you see things how I see them, that is not at all my intention, I am just trying to let my view be known.

Random girl on the Internet a.k.a. Mission Beach, over and out.
Lucario Aura25 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Keep going with the plot
guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
hey other guest go suck my dick shut the fuck up and this story good
naturefire chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
You are being way to strict with your work. Its a lot better than what I write.