Reviews for The Altomare Ace
JKBaller chapter 3 . 11/28
This story was alright so far, even though I don't like AltoShipping (or any Human/Pokémon relationship), but when you made the cringy decision to have Ash become a Latios, I lost all interest in this story.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 11/8
*laughs hysterically at Ash's inner turmoil*
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 11/8
*reads last few paragraphs* Hey careful, Ash, you dropped the title!
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 11 . 9/4
CANT ANYONE FINISH A GOD DAMN STORY WITHOUT EITHER GIVING UP IN THE MIDDLE, FORGETTING ABOUT IT BEING ON HIATUS, OR SLAPPING A 'Complete' ON ITS ASS AND REWRITING IT?!
Mr. Hide chapter 11 . 7/30
It was one the best betrayed fics...Too bad you had to re write it!
J. Church chapter 1 . 7/20
I don't know if you know this, but Glalie are male, if you did know, then I apologize.
D8rkSaber7000 chapter 6 . 4/8
I loved your rant!
RedAuraGuardian chapter 3 . 3/18
What happend to Pikachu?
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 11 . 2/14
Of fucking course. No thanks, dipshit.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Hmmm... does anyone know who else was in on ash being betrayed. I want to know who I will kill(sadistic smile overcoming my face as I sat, claws and teeth showing and sharpened, eyes glowing red)
Genesis boi chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I read the rant at the start of chap 6 and I say well done what a brilliant way to respond to the pitiful twat I feel that you should be very proud of this kick ass story besides I dont see him puting out any masterpieces anyway love the storyline and its overall high quality I approve
Hm chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Hmmm...not so sure about ash kissing a pokemon...
FullmetalKing chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
An original idea. I love the context for the corrupt league as well as the altomare ace. Well done!
Darkstar2 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Aww come on he isn't that smart(Mr goodshow) and no way would he see that young trainer inside that latios. And MORE CHAPTERS or CONTINUE THE STORY the max artemis romance is funny
GaryH2y chapter 10 . 4/24/2015