Reviews for Cheshire Prompts
MTBlack chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Yayyy an update! :) you really made my waiting today less boring :)
I love teen Lian! :)

Really enjoyed each one of these little things :) even the one when Wally kills her :( I didn't see that one coming, yet I'd love to see more context :P

At first, and after reading about Sportmaster and Paula, I thought that the grandparents were them, but I was glad to found that they were actually Lian and Ollie :) it was such a funny and lovely scene, the last part especially :)

Hope to read more soon :)
MTBlack chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
I loved each and one of them, some more than others, obviously but all of them are great :) It's easier to read here than on tumblr, I guess the layout of the page helps :)

I really like the way you handle with abuse and the crappy childhood Jade probably had. I wish I could draw because as you said prompt 9 is very clear to visualize and it's adorable.

And nothing, I'd like you write about that birthday trip to Boston :), and by the way that's one of my favourite drabbles so far. Oh, when Paula shows her wedding ring, I thought that she was going to introduce Lian.. but I guess that would have been a bit more angsty.

Well, I really enjoy what you write so I'll be eagerly waiting for an update. Have a nice day
The Nigerian chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Thank You 4 Your Message on Abuse. Your stories are good!
Nell Fratelli chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
These are interesting. I've always liked reading those short-snippets-of-life stories, but am utterly unable to write them myself - I get caught up in explanations and what-happens-next. But this is refreshing. I also love Jade/Cheshire stories because hers is such a mess; she is a person - a flawed one - that is more than the sum of her stories. Kudos on an insightful first few chapters.